Reviews for Artful Intentions
The Nemphilim With Fangs chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
i cant believe theres only 15 reviews for this! thats shocking! if i could, i would give you at least a hundred. well i could, by making 100 accounts. but that would just be a bit silly. i realy like this :D goodwork

but its a shame that edward and bella wont be together even if it only is a oneshot. loving your writing style :)
IOnlyDateEmpaths chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
I think this is the most erotic OS Ive ever read.
Mothermeow5 chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
PERFECTION...
pixiekat7 chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
"He couldn’t allow her to burrow any further under his skin." if Edward is thinking that it's probably too late.

"like a wild mountain lion." nice touch.

"“You don’t have to do anything special. You are tempting just as you are. When I look at you, I want to make you mine. In every way that counts with a man.” “Will I—“ she stopped. When she couldn’t finish her question, he asked for her, “Will you please me?” “Yes.” “Without a doubt. Now don’t move. I need to capture your essence.”" *sighs* melted

"“But I’d never deny myself the pleasure of spending time with you...Do you worry I might turn into a complication?”" complication, another nice touch.

"“And…I like you. I never want to hurt you.”" Aw, Sweetward.

Know what?...to hell with picking the rest of my favorite parts...this was sublime, every single word! Brava, Darling!
stephk0525 chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Wow! This was erotic and sexy! Love the difference in their social status, nice flip on canon, she's well-to-do, he's lesser on the financial end of things. Still makes the relationship forbidden, he still shouldn't want her. Well done! Good luck in the contest!
angstsmoker chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Fuckhot oneshot.

Thank you for sharing.
doesntmatterwhat chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
wow. that was intense. i like it :D
Unchanged Affections chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Whoa... that was intense, erotic and amazing! The emotions this o/s invoked were powerful and real. Whoever wrote this, thank you!

If you aren't writing anything else or too committed, you should consider continuing this o/s!

It was beautiful!
goldenmeadow chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Oh, I really like this one! There was a subtle irony running through it and the tale was extremely well told.

Very erotic, though not sensual (if you get my gist).

And I even laughed, specifically at this:

“Will you stop if I ask?”

He snorted, and she couldn’t tell if his answer was yes or no.

Rie
ItsHeather chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
awesomeness. this is exactly how i thought a OS for this contest style should go, good job!
Beans827 chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Wow...that totally fit the bill as far as this contest is concerned. That was really really good. Great job. And yes, you should continue this after the contest. We must know what happens! Thanks for sharing.
RosaBella75 chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
That was errotic! (In all the satisfying ways!) :D

Thanks for writing and sharing!
Annelysse chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Beautiful and erotic. Very good.

kisses
PhoenixRising25 chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
I love historical stories, and this one was really good.
BelleinWonderland chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
It was good ... I liked it very much. You should continue this story.