Reviews for Fragile Heart
The Random Passerby chapter 7 . 6/5/2010
hahaha!

Good move mikan! Lets make natsu pay!*smirk*

Awesome story
NatsuMi-nee-chan chapter 7 . 5/15/2010
I Love It.
khul8z 911 chapter 7 . 1/26/2010
so...this is goodby then! sigh! cant believe it's an end but all's well nmn eh...go NxM!

great story love it..
yellowishearts chapter 7 . 1/22/2010
DEFINITELY AN AMAZING STORY! \M/

love their dramatic part. and their reconciliation part.

just everything.

more beautiful stories! :)
Annyxoxo chapter 7 . 1/19/2010
I love when guys are jealous/ upset about a girl and end up getting her in the end! Those are my favorite stories! Thank you for making this story!
TheBlackSwallow chapter 7 . 1/19/2010
I loved this story! It was really well written one. I found the ending amusing. I wonder if they're going to get back together. Who knows? Keep on writing
quinch chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Oh damn!

I didn't see the note that's it's already complete! I was like, "WTF? Damn damn damn."

I reviewed the first chapter because FFN does not allow any duplicate reviews. Anyway, going back, I really love this story. Hmm.. I wish them goodluck! And you too, in your upcoming stories which I'm sure, you'll have.

Thank you for a beautiful story.

~Acrianz
quinch chapter 7 . 1/17/2010
Cheers for g027 for a wonderful chapter!

I love it. There were many twists and turns in this chapter and I like the fact that no one's perfect. I mean, in other fics, they tend to make Natsume perfect-ish. Like he's handsome, oh yeah, he's rich, uh-huh, he's cold-hearted, yep.

But who would've guessed he'd turned soft and mumble such things in front of his friends? As far as we know, his ego is so big. But then, you showed that he loves Mikan so dearly that he did that.

Great job!

With all due respect,

~Acrianz
Romantically Tragic chapter 7 . 1/17/2010
luv it...

too bad u have to end his fic i would like a more happy ending!

hehe well luv it
hayella chapter 7 . 1/17/2010
It was so much fun reading this fic! This is so awesome :) Really, I could write a s uper positive commentary on this but I so would love to read more :) I've been so happy reading this that I somehow lost track, hey I have an exam to be ready for :) God bless! God bless to you and to me since I really should pass that! :)
Fallen-Angel-RM chapter 6 . 1/17/2010
oo i LOVE drama chappys they're so nice to read D

anyway i heard its going to be ur bd soon! well if im not wrong tomorrow right? CONGRATZ! happy birthday! 33

~Rena
quinch chapter 6 . 12/26/2009
Gah.

ol.

Update!:D

Happy New Year!
jazziscool chapter 6 . 12/25/2009
Oh. My. God.

NATSUME YOU IDIOT! DONT LEAVE HER AGAIN!

I'm too shocked. T.T

Awesome job!

Merry XMas!

Liz
anon chapter 6 . 12/25/2009
wow. that made my heart hurt... it was so sad
manga.geek.3 chapter 6 . 12/25/2009
aw that's so sad! poor mikan, but this is SO good! :D I love it! I can't wait for the next update. :D