Reviews for Of Hands
Kyrara chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
I especially like that line about how, because they are the only two Wardens left in Ferelden, AListair and Lady Cousland know each others headspace thouroughly. I've always wondered how much of the Darkspawn hive mind is shared by Wardens...
8ron chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
If ever there was a fanfiction that I thought deserved more attention, its this one. I loved it, and I love your style. And the way Giovanna thinks. ;D
Lizski26 chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
great story :) your work is really good
Sinjinn chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Love, love, love, love, love, love this. Love it. I literally let out a squeaky, squee-like, "Eep!" at the end. :-D
Speakfire chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Man-who knew hands could be so sensual and sexy? You're truly an amazing writer, did you know that? I love her introspection during this, it's so thoughtful and reflective, and that the focus of it is something as simple as his hands-not his boyish good looks or sense of humor or even his hair. It was so vivid, that I could almost picture them, both gripping a sword and moving lightly over her face and body.

Thank you for another great story.
Iltapollo chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Love it! I really love your stories. I especially like how Giovanna struggles with herself about being "practical" and ends up getting all sappy over Alistair anyway! Keep up the great writing please!
Traxits chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Oh my... This is incredibly hot and wonderful for something that isn't explicit.
impsy chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
I read this while listening to "Sweet Caroline," and it was totally perfect. "Hands, touching hands..." Loved this fic. Such a sweet little piece, and some really great introspection. Thank you for sharing. :)