Reviews for Playground Logic
Cahaya Sidur chapter 5 . 1/1
Loved this story...still giggling at the last part of the 'cooties'...gosh, just LOVED it. Had never properly watched Transformers, but loved all the characters in the story.
Zanza Flux chapter 5 . 4/8/2014
Hahahaha aww, this was so cute. I really enjoyed this. The wisdom of youth. Annie was so cute in this. Thank you.
IReadNoNonsense chapter 5 . 6/6/2013
Oh gawsh this is the most adorable ProwlJazz fic I've read in /years/.
SunnySidesofBlue chapter 5 . 1/11/2013
So cute!
Alathea2 chapter 5 . 10/10/2012
The cootie shot! I love it. Was reading this whole fic during lunch break at work, I just about died laughing when Annie gave Prowl a cootie shot. People were looking at me like I lost it. Hehehe. That picture of the intractable Prowl letting little Annie do that in front of a room fool of gawking observers and then getting them all was precious! Thank you for this story!
Crazygrrl XD chapter 5 . 6/16/2012
Oooooo can't beat Prowl XDXDXD

Hee hee! Adorable and funny!
TransFanFreak101 chapter 5 . 3/14/2012
Where did you get the 'cootie' idea? OMP I'm still laughing histaricaly! (I spelled that wrong didn't I?) I loved this story so much!
kaiiju chapter 5 . 9/5/2011
Oh thank Primus. A well written, noncliche Prowl/jazz.

Danke for the great read!
piper of locksley chapter 5 . 8/21/2011
I have never smiled so much in my entire life. Thanks!
The Awesome March Hare chapter 5 . 3/18/2011
Now this is cool.
southern hickup chapter 5 . 11/2/2010
Hahahahhahahaha ooh! My gosh! That was hilarious! "Circle circle dot dot. Now you've got the cootie shot!" I love it!
AriRashkae chapter 5 . 8/19/2010
I do love this whole story, mostly because of just how eeeeeebil Prowl is. :cackle: I'm not sure which is funnier: his way of offering Jazz "fair warning" and Jazz running like Hell because he can't cope, or the cool with which he accepts Annie's "ministrations" and then turns it on the rest of them.

Really, Prowl always struck me as someone who could pull off the best pranks if he chose to. It's always the quiet ones.

And I loved Sam. I had the same reaction the first time I saw one of my teachers outside of school and kissing her husband. LOL Your brain just *breaks* for a while.
DreamsRMyLife chapter 2 . 7/29/2010
Go Annabelle go! I love that entire 'self-defense' part at the end.
sacred histories chapter 5 . 7/20/2010
You've got to love Playground Logic!
Second daughter of Eve chapter 5 . 7/17/2010