Reviews for The Hunter and the Hunted
Marilla Raina chapter 51 . 3/27
love the story beautiful ending you are an awesome writer :)
TJ chapter 51 . 3/23
Brilliant story!
Skywroe chapter 10 . 1/19
This really annoys me. Hermione would of stuck to her choices and if she wanted to die, she would have died. She was more stubborn than Harry sometimes and you changing her like that really annoyed me.
I like where you were going, but you changed her in a way I couldn't look past.

Even if she went on living, she wouldn't of stayed with Jasper, she would of stayed with Harry.
aricechan63 chapter 51 . 12/10/2016
Awesome story! The end was so much better than the stupid breaking dawn ending. And I was surprised how well you managed to fit Hermione into that world! Great romance also!
mandorakat chapter 51 . 11/18/2016
this is so good. sooo good.
Guest chapter 44 . 10/10/2016
Ugh..
Not psyched for the baby at all. I could suspend disbelief through the books up until Bella got pregnant. I'm disappointed the last while is basically a repeat of the books. I also hated nessie. It was just an unnecessary obstacle and frankly, I felt Bella had cheated enough of the pain vampires go through. She effectively avoided any repercussions for her choice besides sparkling in the sunlight. Too perfect for such an immature selfish little girl. Anyways, that became a anti twilight rant somehow. I really do generally like fanfiction that exploits and mixes things up in the twilight fandom and jasper is my favorite. However, it tiring to read the same thing I've read already in its original form with only minor changes.

Also...I just think nessie is creepy as hell.
Guest chapter 51 . 9/13/2016
This legitimately made me cry. So well written
Gal chapter 51 . 8/13/2016
It was a nice story. Wonder in fact!
Guest chapter 51 . 8/8/2016
This is such a great and addicting story!
K chapter 26 . 8/6/2016
For a second there I forgot she drank from humans so I thought eyes were gold but then I was like "why would they be scared if she said natural?" But then I was like "waaaaait she's a Volturi now she has red eyes I get it now"
1ori ann chapter 51 . 8/2/2016
This is not just a crossover, it is interwoven. I was happy to read her going back and forth.

For those thinking of reading, do. It is a wonderful read.

The only mistake I care to mention, is during the Risk game, it read like Edward was there and not Emmett.
suziq968 chapter 51 . 6/25/2016
I have a new favorite author. This was AWESOME! Such a great blend of world's and much laughter and tears. Can't wait to read another.
KitKate18 chapter 51 . 6/4/2016
Ok. Seriously speaking here. I was desperate to find a fanfiction to read. I had already read the good (story, grammar, and nonfirstpersonpointofview -wise) Hermione Romance Crossovers. I got desperate because I wanted to read more, so I went to the HPTwilight section. Lo and behold, after repeatedly passing over this particular fanfiction in favor of ones not involving Twilight, I finally found a decent sounding one. Well to my surprise it wasn't even decent. It was outstanding. Great, great job at integrating the two worlds together. I didn't detest it at first chance (which is something I cannot say about another certain fanfic crossover). The story was intriguing and it didn't help that Jasper was the one who became Hermione's partner. I always thought it was not a good pairing that Alice and Jasper. Great job on the plotkept things intriguing. Hope to see more!
ellieclang chapter 51 . 4/2/2016
First of, what a wonderful story! I really enjoyed reading it. Absolutely PERFECT (maybe except for the few wrong grammars). Draco made my heart ache but in a good way. Makes you just imagine 'what if' he and Hermione worked out. But still Hermione and Jasper are THE BEST. Thank you for the wonderful fanfic
BCgurlie chapter 51 . 3/28/2016
Awwwww loved this story! So sad that Emmett and Rosalie didn't make it though :-(