Reviews for The Hunter and the Hunted
jace4ever chapter 51 . 6/15
I absolutely loved this story. You are fabulous writer. Had me at every chapter. Thank you.
Monarchslayer chapter 26 . 12/30/2014
my Favorite chapter wish you would have gone into more detail as halloween is my favorite holiday but oh well. other than that great chapter very nicely done.
lovelydove21 chapter 51 . 12/5/2014
So wonderful! Made me cry at points and literally laugh out loud.
Guest chapter 51 . 10/26/2014
Wow, I've just crying out loud just thinking that hermione & jasper might be die, especially after harry read her letter, and to think that you originally just plan to make this story for 5 pages, thank you so much for make it 51, this is a beautiful happy ending, I'm dying to read your other stories,thanks for this wonderful love story, hope you'll continue writing amazing stories ;) love hermione x jasper
vamp.beauty.freak chapter 51 . 10/21/2014
Oh my this story made me cry. Too touching! :)
twztdwildcat chapter 51 . 9/25/2014
You have turned me on to crossovers, you write them so well! And this one in particular is just amazing. You had me crying for whole and multiple chapters, not just a part here or there! No story yet has done that to me, and I've read a ton. So thank you for the great read!
purple sky always chapter 51 . 5/18/2014
Great ending. Love that Renesmee joins Hermione's other family as Scorpius' wife.
JlynnRoss394 chapter 51 . 4/24/2014
This is the best cross over fanfic I've ever read. Keep up the great work!
celtic-roses chapter 51 . 4/13/2014
This was a very well written story. You really had me worried in the last few chapters. It takes a lot of nerve and creativity to be able to cross these two worlds and I must say you've done brilliantly.
Angel of light chapter 51 . 2/23/2014
That was the best I have read yet ! Please write more fan fictions in the future .
TheDarkestQueen chapter 51 . 1/19/2014
A wonderfully written story :) I really enjoy the story and like your writting stlye.
:) Darkest
RedCaprice chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
I have read several of your cross overs and they are all excellent. It's hard to find a good cross over. Please keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 51 . 11/22/2013
Oh my! This story was amazing! This is the first crossover I've ever read. Usually I just stick to the HP fandom. But I saw the summary of this and I couldn't help but to try it out. It blew my mind. Absolutely fantastic story. One thing I thought would make the story better was to include Jasper's story. I haven't read twilight it a long time and it was a bit hard to follow because i couldn't remember it very well! Other than that, oh my god, a perfect read. Thank you.
Stiffinme chapter 51 . 10/14/2013
Awwwwww! Would you like a pudding pop?
Stiffinme chapter 35 . 10/13/2013
Ha ha ha! I was wonderin what was gonna happen when he let the lust loose. To say I had a hearty chuckle at the end of this chap is an understatement. Altho I do wish Edward had been in the house at the time. He'd get an entertainingly (imo, anyway,) perverted mindful.