Reviews for Shon'ha'lock
shayna.kasdan chapter 25 . 10/28/2016
IM IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY! But i am also sooooo sad because this is a cliff hanger and you haven't updated in 6 years... :( please update soon!
TwinTigerLover chapter 25 . 4/3/2016
woop...
i think. nice plot lines and editing.
this is the first Trec i've read and actually enjoyed without thinking over plot holes and what episode/film they align with. so well done you.
i am feeding the muse in hopes for a update as you are clearly a more dedicated FF writer than me.
jeskasaurus93 chapter 25 . 5/9/2014
Update again soon!
LinXiaoAi17 chapter 25 . 4/8/2014
Amazing! One of my favorites for sure .
Please update soon!
RACH chapter 25 . 2/7/2014
WHY YOU NO UPDATE!
SporkGender chapter 25 . 1/29/2014
YAY BEING DRUNK!
c3lph t1tl3d chapter 25 . 9/25/2013
Well this is officially my favorite Spock/OC fic that I have ever read. oh my god this is so great and it has truly been an honor to read this fic. Thank you for posting and I hope that I get to read more of this fic very soon :)
ShadowyDream chapter 25 . 9/11/2013
This was a lovely read. I do hope that you will continue to update! :) I wish you inspiration!
mydaysrgreen chapter 2 . 8/22/2013
I just started reading this and I can see that you haven't updated this story in a long time but I had to post a review simply because you said "bow-chikka-wow-wow" in your A/N!
twinklegoesthesea chapter 25 . 7/2/2013
really like it :)
bythesea232 chapter 15 . 5/23/2013
I love me some Bones as much as the next fangirl, but come on, don't do this to me!
bythesea232 chapter 14 . 5/23/2013
Why did you crush my dreams like that? Why?! It's not fair.
Mrs.BuckyBarnes44 chapter 25 . 5/22/2013
This is an AWESOME story! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
princessyuki08 chapter 25 . 3/20/2013
Could you finish this?
It's a good story, but it would be better if it was finished.
Kat7CA chapter 25 . 2/26/2013
I LOVE THIS STORY! Please update soon! I can't wait to read the next chapter! :)