Reviews for 5 Times Jeff Got Unsolicited Advice About Annie
Memyself chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Love it! Absolutely genious!
of self chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
I'm pretty sure you are in the writer's heads. Or they are in your head. Cause, I swear this feels like an episode. An episode where the group decides to have an intervention for Jeff.

You are AMAZING. :)

(I dont know what else to say. You blew my mind.)
Cristipotter chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
amazing story! I felt I was actually watching an episode! It was hilarious, and I found amazing how well you got the characters. Great job!
Clearheart chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
As a brand new Community and Jeff/Annie fan, all I can say is... this story is complete love. Thank you for sharing.
blithers chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
I like it. Very cute and funny, and I like how to brought in the different characters. Nice job.
KuroiHanabixShenny chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
"Should we high-five now, or does that come later?"

"No," he drawls, "I've been planning it in my diary for weeks. You should've seenmy entry when I got home last night. Usually I like to ration my glitter, but, oops. Glitterstorm of '09."

Disney whores? That's blasphemous, even for you.

"Yes," he says, "Please. Angry rocker chick, tall man with the unfortunate Twilight hair

"Let's just say she's packing A's, and not only in her report card."

On a scale of one to Tool Academy?

"I'm A Grown-Up, Ask Me How" face.

"We should definitely not be seen with this."

Awesome Story d(*-*)
The General G of K chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Totally loved this! It's great because even though Jeff doesn't ever want to get involved in these things, he continues to do so, and this definitely showed that. I laughed so hard at Chang calling Jeff Twilight hair because it seemed so ridiculously over the top and accurate at the same time. Great characterizations and really funny. Nicely done!

The General
Ooh a Jellybean chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Haha great job! I love Shirley :) haha Troy.
grif chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Decent "slice of life" piece. Lacks a real narrative drive. Work on finding the voices of some of the characters: you've clearly nailed Jeff and, to a lesser extent, Britta and Annie. You've captured one element of Shirley very well (the no-nonsense side), but ignore her sweeter demeanor completely. Pierce seemed the least authentic (in part because I'm pretty sure Annie is the one he refers to as "Big Boobs"). Troy was a tad vague, though I could buy the idea of him being completely engrossed by a YouTube video. Abed teetered between on point and totally missing the mark-the reference to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon rang really false. However, with all parties, when you're on point with the sound and rhythm of these characters' voices, it's pretty spot on. I haven't read your other pieces, but consider an exercise in writing, say, a (non-ship) Troy/Abed piece, or consider some unique pairings-say, (again, non-ship) Pierce/Britta, Abed/Shirley, any member of the study group paired with any recurring character (Leonard, Star-Burns, etc.). I would suggest steering clear of Jeff-centric pieces for a while, as you need less work capturing his voice.
Edna E Mode chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
OMG! This was SO well-written, and all your characterizations were spot-on ...I think my favorites were Abed and Shirley, but really, everything felt so true to the show!

I don't know if I prefer Annie/Jeff to Annie/Troy (essentially, I'm just happy with any pairing that is not Jeff/Btitta :P), but I really enjoyed this!
Claudita chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
This was an amazing and freakishly hilarious little piece! I enjoyed every single moment of it! Great characterization, by the way, I wish I would be able to write each Community character as well as you did in this story. Awesome work, keep it up! )

Claudita
Oz chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Wow. That was really funny. You should definitely do more Community stories!
Ophelia chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Wow, you captured all of the characters perfectly! I loved reading this!
sedeyus chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
You a real writer for Community? Just asking because I don't think I've ever seen someone nailed a show's characters and tone so well. Hope to see more fics from you.
Jaiaelle chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
OMG, EFF JEFF! The first time I read this, I didn't get it. I had to think *real hard* about it and then I was like...right.

I love Abed's advice. So, if Jeff was a woman and Annie a man, then their relationship could work? lol!

But Troy's advice is the best because he just kind of...gives it out. Without question. Like, Jeff likes Annie so he makes this comment. Oh Troy!

Great fic! You are a good writer...and you work for Community because you know all these random pop culture references, lol. Guinevere? Never heard of it. :)