Reviews for Mine
A Shady Rock chapter 1 . 1/29
I am in love with your story - It's wonderfully written and flows flawlessly. I hope you haven't dropped it. I would really love to see the ending to it.

Some songs that I listened to during my reading experience that I thought you may enjoy (I may be wrong .. but oh well :p) are:

Closure - Asking Alexandria (Or Nine Inch Nails if you prefer the original :3)
Blood - In This Moment
Forever - Papa Roach
Nicotine - Panic! At The Disco

Again I absolutely LOVED (x 100,000,000) This and I really do encourage you to continue and follow through to the end!

As a writer myself I understand writers block, scheduling, and basically life itself getting in the way.

I hope you enjoyed writing it as much as I enjoyed reading it(:
MugetsuIchigo chapter 38 . 1/27
I hope you'll update soon because...I can't stand the torture any longer. Please? Pretty please?*0*
espada3Nelliel chapter 39 . 1/14
omfg you have to be jk when you left the story like this ugh talk about leaving a bitch hanging damn lol plz plz plz plz plz plz finish this it's just to awesome to leave like this :(
have all the good IchiRuki authors come to an agreement and decided to just stop writing IchiRuki all at the same time? Because that is what it seems like. It's a shame really if that is the case especially since IchiRuki was the first ship I came to love. I guess all the good writers no longer have the muse to continue writing IchiRuki.
Konan15 chapter 21 . 12/24/2014
Brah u cant leave us like this man this story is too good to just leave it here man update plz im tired of readin good stories that end in a cliffy but is never finished
TheTacoKnight chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
ok before i read this who ets raped?
because i can do rape...
so a heads up wouold be nice :)
need more chapter 39 . 8/16/2014
not to sound whiney or preachy by any means as i am a big fan of this fic, but it pains me that as i read it a second time i was left on the same cliff hanger that previously filled my mind with possibilities, if you have given up your work of art than it pains me but i had to at least try and re-interest you in your masterpiece- a dedicated reader
kai chapter 39 . 7/4/2014
i usually don't read S&M stuffs... but damn this story is hot and freakin' awesome specially those IchiRuki scene...

and that Ichi x Ruki x Grimm ... oh fvck can't bottle up these feeeelllllllllsssss!

please update sooonnnn
Kurosaki-Braut chapter 39 . 6/20/2014
Holy moly...this story i G. C! I just loooooooooveeee how you write, all the sex, the angst, the drama, the brutality and cruelty, the hotness, the big cocks, Ichigo as a whore (love it haha)...that is what I want to read in a story and you give it to me in full force. Fucking amazing! I could not stop reading and am very sad that I am now, by finish reading the last published chapter, forced to stop. I really really hope you someday will find the time to continue writing, because it would be a shame to not see this piece of fucking art coming to an end...

P.s.: When you like angst, did you read "On the precipice of defeat" by MissFlesh? She is the queen of writing angst in my opinion, her story is gruesome but also a very good piece of work. You should check it out (no love and sex though, just pure angst and gruesome scenes hehe)
Guest chapter 34 . 6/17/2014
I'd just like to say you did it. You came back. You're one of the few few few few few people. Who actually come back. It's like a little piece of my mind was repaired.
NatSmilez chapter 39 . 6/6/2014
I reread the chapters and of course as everyone els ! I fully understand that you are busy b/c you are a nurse, I have many family members in that field, and I just want you to know that you should take your time. But PLEASE DO NOT leave us hanging like all those other fics w/ such an amazing and well written plot. At least a lil' update about something would be ease most of our minds. But PLEASE DO NOT GIVE UP, we love your writing and story telling. Please continue, we are really rooting you on ]
Snowy Assassin chapter 39 . 5/26/2014
You! How dare you not continue the storyyyy?! This is THE MOTHERFUCKIN' BEST Ichiruki story that I have ever layed my eyes upon! After I read around the 20th chapter I got soooo pissed at you for how you wrote it and I couldn't get it out of my system for an hour when I read it! Even thought I was so pissed at you for those chapters I loved every second of the story! You gotta finish this! This story is just too great to be left hanging! (Sorry for all the exclamation marks, I'm just too excited) I hope you could continue this, and I shall await the update.
Lots of love,
a loyal fan of the story.

PS. (Happy 852nd review xD)
Shirosaki Zangetzu chapter 34 . 4/25/2014
This fanfic is older than me...I feel young
Shirosaki Zangetzu chapter 20 . 4/23/2014
Just read chapter 20... Damn you kisuke and maturity of all people...
Guest chapter 39 . 4/1/2014