Reviews for Mine
Earilmadith21 chapter 39 . 9/30
Such a big liar I am...! ( - )
I couldn't help it! As you can see I've already read until chapter 39... Sorry! But I'm not a huge fan of biting my nails so I had to do.

I understand Nel perfectly because in the later chapters I can feel myself softening at Rukia, just a bit. And right now! Well I'm really worried about Ichigo...
As I've already said I have your fic on alerts so (I'm don't wanna push you or something) but please someday update :) could you?! thanks a lot
I have this bittersweet feeling about your story...
It's good, really good indeed. I loved it at first but right know I don't think I can read any further, why?! Because Rukia is so stupid and... Ok I have to tell, this is the first time I really hate her for being a total bitch, and really I want to kill her ( and that is really bad because she is my favourite Bleach character, by far... *sighed in relief* I have to say that now my soul is in peace :D )

Ichigo is so hurt... I mean I understand she is a demon and she doesn't have a clue about love, she wants to protect Ichigo (such a great protector! she is breaking him down, burning his soul to ashes T_T damn!)...
But for god's sake she keeps making mistakes over and over and guess what... over again
Really I wouldn't mind If you decide to rip her head... (Oh, I guess I'm part demon now?! Good! xD )
And I really hate Ichigo being so hurt, and Rukia currently is a total bitch with him :(
Anyway, despite my fangirl complaints your fic is excellent

Maybe I'll read the next chapters someday but for now, I don't think so...
I'll follow you and favorite you :)

32 chapter made me cry, i thought he died.
i don't like 28th chapter, i'm okay with most saddest chapter, but this is the worst chapter what i read, if you get sad what i wrote sorry.
i didn't like this chapter, this chapter was really sad.
when i get to that part where ichigo sisters walk in, i stopped reading for an hour and when i start to read again i was shocked i though ichigo sisters would be angry and confused at the seem time, but no it was alright, but i like it
i love 18 chapter and i love that, that annoying girl is gone
anna chapter 39 . 7/6
will you make more?
TheTacoKnight chapter 19 . 5/16
this chapters my point of stopping,
it was a good run but i really can go any further
TheTacoKnight chapter 15 . 5/15
Chapter 15
i was reading it at 2:00 am
im a slow reader so it's taking me some time to finish it lol
Justapunkbitch chapter 1 . 1/29
I am in love with your story - It's wonderfully written and flows flawlessly. I hope you haven't dropped it. I would really love to see the ending to it.

Some songs that I listened to during my reading experience that I thought you may enjoy (I may be wrong .. but oh well :p) are:

Closure - Asking Alexandria (Or Nine Inch Nails if you prefer the original :3)
Blood - In This Moment
Forever - Papa Roach
Nicotine - Panic! At The Disco

Again I absolutely LOVED (x 100,000,000) This and I really do encourage you to continue and follow through to the end!

As a writer myself I understand writers block, scheduling, and basically life itself getting in the way.

I hope you enjoyed writing it as much as I enjoyed reading it(:
MugetsuIchigo chapter 38 . 1/27
I hope you'll update soon because...I can't stand the torture any longer. Please? Pretty please?*0*
espada3Nelliel chapter 39 . 1/14
omfg you have to be jk when you left the story like this ugh talk about leaving a bitch hanging damn lol plz plz plz plz plz plz finish this it's just to awesome to leave like this :(
have all the good IchiRuki authors come to an agreement and decided to just stop writing IchiRuki all at the same time? Because that is what it seems like. It's a shame really if that is the case especially since IchiRuki was the first ship I came to love. I guess all the good writers no longer have the muse to continue writing IchiRuki.
Konan15 chapter 21 . 12/24/2014
Brah u cant leave us like this man this story is too good to just leave it here man update plz im tired of readin good stories that end in a cliffy but is never finished