Reviews for Mine
Bruhznattor chapter 39 . 7/15
Please could you quicken your pace with the next chapter I really enjoy it so please could hurry up. I just started reading it today and I finished on chapter 39 this is one of the best fanfics I've ever read.
your trash
you are off the lady
you are a weird woman
your disgusting
I just finished chapter 39 and I'm just wondering, is there gonna be an end to this, are they gonna find ichigos father. Because if there are more chapters it's not letting me go to them. So if I have to sign up to read them please tell me, but if this is it, please finish it.
Lolli chapter 33 . 4/17
I'm not sure how I feel about this whole story. I mean I love your writing style but...but this is too fucked up. Rukia is my favourite bleach character and the main reason why I love IchiRuki is because they understand each other, no words needed. So, it kills me inside to see Rukia portrayed as this abusive demon.
I know OCC is very common among fanfics but I just think this is nothing like Rukia who never interfere when Ichigo fights, believes in him to overcome everything. I'm sorry I'm not flaming you or your fic. But I just feel...disturbed. I don't get how he keeps forgiving her. Is this even healthy for them to have a happy ending after all?
darkladygirl chapter 18 . 1/12
That's it, I am done.
darkladygirl chapter 17 . 1/12
Where there is love, there must be forgiveness? Not when things are this fu**ed up. I don't think I would like an ending where they end up together...but let's see how you develop this story.

Renji is a loser btw.
darkladygirl chapter 16 . 1/12
I hope this story ends with Ichigo leaving Rukia forever, there is no way he should end up with his abuser.
Earilmadith21 chapter 39 . 9/30/2015
Such a big liar I am...! ( - )
I couldn't help it! As you can see I've already read until chapter 39... Sorry! But I'm not a huge fan of biting my nails so I had to do.

I understand Nel perfectly because in the later chapters I can feel myself softening at Rukia, just a bit. And right now! Well I'm really worried about Ichigo...
As I've already said I have your fic on alerts so (I'm don't wanna push you or something) but please someday update :) could you?! thanks a lot
Earilmadith21
Guest chapter 32 . 9/30/2015
I have this bittersweet feeling about your story...
It's good, really good indeed. I loved it at first but right know I don't think I can read any further, why?! Because Rukia is so stupid and... Ok I have to tell, this is the first time I really hate her for being a total bitch, and really I want to kill her ( and that is really bad because she is my favourite Bleach character, by far... *sighed in relief* I have to say that now my soul is in peace :D )

Ichigo is so hurt... I mean I understand she is a demon and she doesn't have a clue about love, she wants to protect Ichigo (such a great protector! she is breaking him down, burning his soul to ashes T_T damn!)...
But for god's sake she keeps making mistakes over and over and guess what... over again
Really I wouldn't mind If you decide to rip her head... (Oh, I guess I'm part demon now?! Good! xD )
And I really hate Ichigo being so hurt, and Rukia currently is a total bitch with him :(
Anyway, despite my fangirl complaints your fic is excellent

Maybe I'll read the next chapters someday but for now, I don't think so...
I'll follow you and favorite you :)

Greetings!

Earilmadith21
Guest chapter 32 . 7/24/2015
32 chapter made me cry, i thought he died.
Guest chapter 28 . 7/24/2015
i don't like 28th chapter, i'm okay with most saddest chapter, but this is the worst chapter what i read, if you get sad what i wrote sorry.
Guest chapter 26 . 7/23/2015
i didn't like this chapter, this chapter was really sad.