Reviews for Take a Bow
Storymaker 2 chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Hey captain shadow i'm not here to review sorry but i regrret to inform your that Christopher Paolini had the balls not only to make it so Eragon and Arya didn't end up together but to actually tell an interviewer it was the only way to end it,So therefore if you do start a rebellion count me in, i want to see Christopher Paolini suffer for what he did to me and all the other EXA fans
BritishZombie chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
I liked this, a really good story:)
Dragon eggs chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
great job but what is with the city arnt they in alleygasia. update
Tyrsan chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Interesting. Though some how I can't really see Murtagh begging for forgiveness from anyone, but it does fit great with the song.
AKpeach chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Although I hate the idea of Murtagh cheating on Nasuada...this fic rocked! We need more MxN stories on here...argh! Perfect song choice as well, keep writing!
Foxipaw chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
This was a nice little one shot, but you should try to make it a little bit more... more. It was kinda in media res (That's fancy english teacher words for 'Starting in the middle of things - See , I pay attention in class!)

Anyway, you should try to give it a little back story, and maybe add in some of Nasuada;s thoughts about certain verses just to give it a bit more length. Other than that very good! 1st review! w00t!

(P.S Shiny Silver Hats? CRACK FIC! I'm working on that...)