Reviews for Setting The Record Straight
Phx chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Oh man, I so want something like this happen. that voicemail is the one of the worse loose ends that Kripke has, IMO. So I totally adored this. I loved how determined Dean was that this get resolved and now. And I loved his response to finding out Sam kept it to remind it of things. So sad...

Awesome fic.
carocali chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
How I wish they would acknowledge this on the show. I like the way Dean found out about it and the fact that Sam saved all the messages that meant something to him.

Nice tie in!

fantasy-junkie25 chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
HI! It's me! Shannon! AH! *Hits imaginary love button with vigor* ~ 3 ~

Very well written, as per usual for you! ;D

I eagerly await your next story and the ones I'm going to read later! XD

See you a little while!
alluringcupcake chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Absolutely loved it! This is exactly how the scene should have played out. Bravo.
mousefiction chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
That was amazing.

Very in character.

I was wondering about this issue, and I am glad that someone did a fic on it.

Great job!
Amy chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
I wish they'd address this on the show and do it as well. I love the idea of Dean hearing it and feeling sick as he connects the dots, then telling Sam he understood and they were okay. Great job.
Star Mage1 chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
I like how you addressed the voicemail and I wish they had done that on the show.
samgirl19 chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
this is good and have u noticed that in the show sam never mentioned what was said in his voice mail to dean. i think they talked about it or i probably wasn't listening. if it wasn't then kripe shoul've put that conversation in
Kristen chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
That story was so heartfelt and awesome at the same time! I could see Sam and Dean saying the words you had them say in this story and it was great! Thanks for sharing!

Kristen from twitter (jpadalicious)
SaintDogStreet chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Lovely story. Very in-character and a good read. That's a perfect way to deal with that voice-mail and I loved the brotherly bonding, very sweet. Nice job.
shmrck14 chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Yes, yes, yes! I'm annoyed too about this not being addressed on the show and you did such a good job with this...the boys in character and a short conversation to clear the air is all that is needed. And this "Dean was starting to understand. What Sam did wasn’t done to spite Dean; it was an act of desperation. A last resort."

Next dropped issue to address is Castiel letting Sam out of the panic room.
AuthoressCrest chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
From your fingertips to Kripke's friggen ears. That's the only real loose end that is bugging the crap out of me, if they would address it on the show it would clear up so much for the brothers that they could really truly, hopefully?, get back to being the Sam and Dean we all knew and loved. Awesome story hon!
buggyswifter chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
It's great when I read something and feel like a loose end has been tied up. The phone message has been bugging me. Now I feel like it is settled and they can move on. Thanks for writing this!
snowcherries chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Yes! That damn voicemail still bugs me, too. I wish we could see this conversation on the show.
beyondtired chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Seriously, send this story to the writers so they get a clue as to the right way to do things. Thank goodness for fanfic.

Loved the story, BTW.