Reviews for A Lover Like You
honeybun37876 chapter 15 . 9/13/2013
wow talk about lemon chapter awesome i cant wait to read more of it in japser pov! but they did not use no protection tsk tsk tsk lol anyway why is edward being suh a prude or is hiding something as well? and why dose rose not like bella? hmm i hope vu update soon :)
eternallife92 chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
This story is perfect i love it so much! And the last chapter is just amazing and HOT! Can't wait for the next chapter I'm curious what the morning will be like for them I hope they will be able finally talk to each other.
Thanks for sharing your story :-)
JasperWhitlockIsTheStud chapter 15 . 6/22/2012
Damn. I'm loving this. Their chemistry is just hot!

Thank you! Can't wait for the update.
Twhylitelvr77 chapter 15 . 6/14/2012
Wow...I devoured these 15 chapters in a few hours. I love this story. I like the characters and the whole premise of wanting what you can't have...err what you shouldn't be able to get rather. I'm adding this to my faves and I sincerely hope that FF doesn't take this down...it's really good. I hope you can update again soon, and thanks for sharing. :)
NatalieLynn chapter 15 . 6/2/2012
Now, will they finally be satisfied, or will they hunger for one another even more? I just hope they can finally talk to one another, losing all the anger and misconceptions. Wonderful chapter!
TrueSkye chapter 15 . 5/28/2012
Sexy chapter; it almost had ME screaming Jasper's name ;) Loved Jasper's sexy smile and his "Again." And he asked her to stay...perfect ending to a perfect night of marathon sexing. I'll take all the hot J/B lemons you can dish out, baby.

Loved it, thanks for the fab update!
filmdork chapter 15 . 5/25/2012
Just found this...love it! I do have a question that you probably won't answer. Is she gonna end up preggo? And since obviously it wouldn't be Edwards since it had been so long since they got together...anyhoo. Like I said, love it!
genuinef250 chapter 15 . 5/25/2012
:-)
IheartJW chapter 15 . 5/25/2012
HOT! They are so bad! I can't wait to see how this pans out.. I really hope they end up together soon :)
Twisted-Twilighter chapter 15 . 5/25/2012
That was so hot. Looking forward for more.

Please don't disappear again for so long!
Whitlocklover32 chapter 15 . 5/25/2012
Yum, this was a very good chapter with an even better lemon. I dont think there are many more words I can say other than YUM!
Twi-Mom12292005 chapter 15 . 5/25/2012
Hi stranger. I forgot all about this, i had to go back and re read this little diddy to see what was going on in it. Great chapter, cant wait to see where this goes from here.
1dreamkeeper chapter 15 . 5/25/2012
that was hot . good update
spoons are for marmalade skies chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Interesting start! please r&r my twilight fan fic too, it's called 'boundaries'
TishPhoenix chapter 14 . 2/17/2012
Great fic, hope to read more soon.