Reviews for Forgotten Legends
epic story lof3d it how old is it
Winter-Grown-Lily chapter 30 . 12/12/2011
Wow, this story is fantastic! Update on reversal -shameless bugging XD
TraciaChoLeem chapter 27 . 12/8/2011
so far it's a very good story.

i really enjoy reading it.

just one thing for the future you seem to confuse captor and captive. captor is the one who actually captures someone and the captive is the one who is captured. not the other way round ;)
Drozan chapter 30 . 10/8/2011
A solid ending, perhaps slightly rushed, but things get wrapped up quite nicely.

Overall, kudos to you for writing such a good story :)
NinjaNicky chapter 30 . 10/5/2011
I freakin loved this thing. You did it all so well. Question, though! Why wasn't there four Links? He had the Four Sword, so why didn't he split?
Patchworkcrows chapter 30 . 10/5/2011
...Despite all of what Vaati did, I couldn't help but feel somewhat bad that Link and Zelda had to seal him up like douchebags and then say they'd look into how to honestly kill him.

Douches of the bags.

D8 AND POE.

...I'm going to Hell.

owo When are you doing the VaatixZelda fic~~~~?
SubZeroChimera chapter 30 . 10/4/2011
Nuuuuuuu! Not Vaati!

...And, uh, yeah, poor Poe too... XD

I noticed that you removed the part about the books. (where Vaati returned them... then again, did he even take them away in the first place this time?)
DefinitelyNotRob chapter 30 . 10/4/2011
Well, I wanted an arguement! Not abuse!

Random Guy: That's room 12a, you stupid git.

(I swear I will read and review every Zelda story you have if you can tell me what that's from.)

Anyways, an excellent ending to an excellent story. I still don't agree with you on the whole villains thing, but meh.

Last couple of questions: What do you think of Skyward Sword? What do you think of Lord Ghimarim? I think he looks like a 3D version of Vaati.
Drozan chapter 29 . 10/3/2011
Nice to see a change of heart from Vaati, or well, a semi change of heart for that matter. Good chapter.

Only one more!
Patchworkcrows chapter 28 . 10/2/2011
...Oh Vaati, the urge to hit you is strong.

(BACK HAND BITCH PIMP SLAP!)
Patchworkcrows chapter 27 . 9/26/2011
X3 YES! YOU'RE A BRONY TOO! YAY! Bronies tend to call us bronettes, but bronettes are more like brony bitches, so fuck that.

Oh Vaati and Poe, how I love you both. ;w;
fleets chapter 26 . 9/20/2011
WTH you updated SO SOON. (btw that's not a bad thing so keep it up trololol)

I'm actually happy we get to see Poe being evil under Vaati's orders. At first it destroyed my mental image of him, because in Ocean Fortress he seemed more like a fail of a servant (just clumsy, and kind of cute in his antics) who Vaati tolerated only because he was so faithful. But I've come to terms with big bad Poe and this image of him makes sense.

In short: Poe I approve XD
Drozan chapter 26 . 9/7/2011
I assume Dark is gone now? A shame, he was hilarious. Still, good chapter...Mordid is an idiot lol
SubZeroChimera chapter 26 . 9/7/2011
Poor Mordrid, he saw it coming, but couldn't help it...
Beforethedawnbreaks chapter 26 . 9/7/2011