Reviews for Every Day Thoughts December
Ceu Praca chapter 31 . 8/27/2012
Is the agent from LA Special Agent G Callen? :) Maybe THAT'S when he and Gibbs first meet!
Ceu Praca chapter 28 . 8/27/2012
Red would look best against gray. :) You have a Bert? Where on Earth did you manage to get one?
Gail Cregg chapter 31 . 1/7/2010
Congratulations on lasting the entire year with always awesome stories. I don't know how you did it!
A Fanfiction Angel chapter 31 . 1/3/2010
Wow I can seriously not imagine that this series is ending! *cries* I have only been following this since August but reading such a well written ficlet everyday has always brought a smile to my face. I just wanted to tell you thank you for sharing your writing talent with us, and taking your time to make us readers happy ones :)

Best of luck in your future writing adventures.

From A Fanfiction Angel
KahlenTavaal chapter 31 . 1/2/2010
I just wanted to say that i have read every single one of these stories and they are absolutely fantastic, they have made me giggle and then go 'aww', you are so good with the characters, the way you've written them is exactly how they are in the show. The stories have all been fantastic!

Much love

Kahlen x
Ink On Paper chapter 31 . 1/1/2010
Your 'Every Day Thoughts' have been one of the high lights of the NCIS fanfiction experience (in my opinion :)) You have an incredible talent and kudos to you for keeping up with it daily, for a year. I would probably not have that patience or the drive to do so. You have slowly turned me into a Jibbs 'shipper! Thanks for '09!
alix33 chapter 31 . 1/1/2010
"Jenny had decided to hold a New Year’s party for the entire agency, before evilly making it black tie and blackmailing him to attend. Sometimes it was incredibly annoying that his Probie had made it all the way to the top of the tree." - AW! Were I Gibbs, that last thought at least would have made me smile, even though I did not want to or had a tough guy image to uphold.

"And Jenny was standing a little too near an agent from Los Angeles. Gibbs was torn between going over and claiming her for his own, or tearing the offending agent limb from limb." - Hehehe.

"I was debating attempting another year when madpsychogirl offered to take the torch." - I will have to give madpsychogirl's fics a look-see then...Happy new year to you too.
Hope06 chapter 31 . 1/1/2010
what a way to end the year!

so I guess this means you are doing another year? this makes me so so happy
sunsetsunrisewalker chapter 31 . 1/1/2010
The only thing that is in my mind right now is...well done.

I have absoutely LOVED this series

Every day I look forward to my email alert telling me you've posted another chapter.

Good on you for posting regularly and writing such AMAZING stories!
Aunt Kitty chapter 31 . 12/31/2009
This has been like a 365-day present-every day a new little drabble, and such a delight to read. Thank YOU for sticking with it to the end; we had the easy part, reading and enjoying! I don't envy Madpsychogirl the task, it's certainly more than *I* would want to bite off... but I wish her all the luck and look forward to her year in harness.

A huge round of applause, Miss Jayne-and a standing ovation while we're at it. (I'll try not to hit you with the cork when I pop the champagne.)
purple.bookworm.girl chapter 31 . 12/31/2009
So good! I think I may go read January-September now, catch myself up. I loved all of these, you make things work so perfectly. Good job!
leebug1219 chapter 31 . 12/31/2009
so I put off reading this until tonight bc I was sad to see it end... but I am glad madpsychogirl is going to pick it up- who knows maybe youve started a tradition & a diff writr will do it every year. Awesome work! You helped make a yr that could have been crappy and slow seem to go by just a little faster. Happy New Year!
serendipitous-15 chapter 31 . 12/31/2009
Happy New Year to you too!

Thank you for a year of great drabbles that showed our favorite team just being friends that were at times silly, serious, helpful, the jokester, the master mind but most importantly, human.
Nosaki 'Halfbreed' Shulon chapter 31 . 12/31/2009
Bravo. a rather fitting end to your series. and i must say again that i have been very impressed that you have been able to accomplish something like this, a daily short story everyday for an entire year, with a rather well seeming success rate with it.

i congratulate you and wish u a happy new year for you and yours. it was fun reading

PS: here is a possible challenge for u, tho i know it is already probably too late to pose it to you. What about taking up a House year long everyday thing? similar to this, but for the show House? or maybe if not House, Law and order SVU? the crew and teammates stay pretty much the same for that one too. just thought id share a possible challenge. again, great work and take care!
Gothgirlreid chapter 31 . 12/31/2009
wow, I never really expected this to end, or I should say, for you to stop writing this series. I hadn't even realised that it had been a year. They've all been great, every single one of them, and Happy New Year! :)