Reviews for Grandpa Knows Best
foureverbookworm chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
:P Haha. I love the ending.
thehazeleyedloser chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
so cute!
TroyWeb chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
I was laughing out loud at your story. Little Rose was adorable. I can already see how Rose used a guilt trip to get Ron to agree to a tea party.
Harlequin Marionette chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Sooooo fluffy! I loved it! 3
Lucretia-Caseyandra chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
F Maurice chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Sweet and funny! Good job!
iluvfabian chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Lady Jade Scribbler chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Awe, I loved it! I especially loved the dung bomb and gnome comments; those were SO cute! I'm the youngest of my family. My brother was four when I was born; we have a video of my parents asking him what he thought of his new baby sister. Here's what he said: "Ummm... Nothing..." It was the cutest thing. I always wanted a little sister or brother but that never happened. I wonder... Would I have been able to handle it? I'm the youngest of my entire family, cousins included... So yeah. Loved it!

Wonderland-Rebel chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Can you please write what happened next! I'm dying to know more about this dress!
Mistymist chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Good ol' Arthur :)

This is so very cute and true to life, well done and an enjoyable read. Thank you for sharing :)
Mariahana chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
this was so cute,i love ron being the daddy and rose so young.
thegoodgirldoll chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Aww I love Arthur...He's so amazing. What an awesome Dad and Granddad. I love stories about him handling the grandhcildren, especially Rose. I really think she'd be a Dad and Granddad's girl... :) Great story. I absolutely adore it. It really got me back in the mood to write Arthur for my updates and got me really happy lol. loved it!

God bless

Check out my rose and arthur stories if you get a chance..there are 2. :)
merdarkandtwisty chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
OMG this is great
You Know Who chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
why rose is just like me :-), poor won won