Reviews for Sasuke's Completely Unnecessary Christmas Carol
Quinn1989 chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Nice.
And despite you saying it is commen, I have never read any.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Well, I definitely didn't cry.

At all.

Nope.

(sniffle sniffle sob)
k chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
love it to death. wish you had more Gaara fics, those are always hilarious when you write them
Shiore Yashagoro chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
You know what? I frickin love the title, even if it is a little bit… inaccurate. :D
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Who was the Ghost of Christmas Future? Very good story, by the way!

CT
Alpenwolf chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
"Tobi was bored" ... best explanation and motivation ever P
1234dghgfj chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Sakura and LEE? no just no! u could have put neji or kiba there instead!
shadowphantomness chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Aww... that was interesting, I was wondering who the spirits of dead Uchiha would be, as Itachi was expected, and Tobi was... scary, and Obito was funny, and, well, I like Christmas stories.
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
nice
Moonlight Memories chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Awesome sotry, quite well written:)
Emerald Time chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
I am so glad Sasuke came back! Is the third ghost Sasuke after he was killed by Naruto? Or was it his dad?
Lovelywitch chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
haha...I love the personalities of the 3 ghosts. Is the last one future Sasuke?
OokamiJudge chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Ya know I have no clue why I never read this one before, but still it's nice. Ya gotta love how much you can change someone by showing them the 'future' as it could be. Also would be interested to know who the last 'spirit' was and yay for guess that was Obito before he said it... Either way very nice and yay for Sasuke being back.
MelancholyMadness chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
!YeaeY! Team 7 fluff is the best! Oh Sasuke, if only you'd give up on your angst...

-Ash
WindBeneathTheWaves chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
I first read It's For a Good Cause, I Swear, and now I'm going down the list of all the Naruto fanfics you've written, and of course I had to review the one story that was the most critical to IFAGC,IS.

This is well-written, well-thought out, and all-out funny! I wish I could meet you in real life to thank you for being one of the best writers on !
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »