Reviews for EVEN TRADE
Sychronergy chapter 10 . 1/9/2013
Holy well, well, well. Yet another brilliant plot from you! I have to say, your work is addicting. Great writing!
absencexofxlight chapter 10 . 10/24/2012
BRAVO! *faints*
sami1010220 chapter 10 . 10/22/2010
oh...my...god...that was amazing. i can't believe how well it ended. i had no idea how house was gonna get out of that one. and i loved the ending, where wilson realized what house had done, and and didn't get mad because he knew exactally why he had done it. you did a great job with this fic
Kukuacho chapter 10 . 8/31/2010
Nooooo is this really the end? The story is fantastic! It deserves to become a series lol.
SongoftheDarquePhoenix chapter 10 . 8/12/2010
That was a horrible, horrible, awful, evil, disgusting fanfic...

and I loved it.
betababe chapter 10 . 7/31/2010
Your characters are some of the beat-drawn I have read lately. I really hated Royston; he was especially well written. I wanted to cheer out loud when he realized that House had set him up in a way he will never be able to get away from.

Your plotting is wonderfully tight, and your pacing is flawless. I just have one request; can you write a little epilogue, maybe set the day Royston is convicted, or even better, sentenced?
TheFanFicAddict chapter 10 . 6/15/2010
Aww poor House, i am glad he got a happy ending... kind of. I feel sorry for the poor kid whose life was ruined only to end in suicide. Anyway this was a brilliant story and i hope you write more like this.
Annacat101 chapter 10 . 5/3/2010
This was... this was... this was... this...

Normally I would put in something funny and (hopefully) witty, but I think your story deserves more than that. I'm blaming the cold medicine for wetness in my eyes.

The ending was, perfect. I knew that House would not be trapped forever with Royston, but the way you wrote it was so... riveting, that I couldn't help but cry (fine, I'm admitting it. I really felt bad for Nilu).

Definitely going to check out your other stories, here's just a kudos for an amazing, heartbreaking, painful (in a good way), and sweet story.

-Annie
Babyjay17 chapter 10 . 3/24/2010
I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed this story! I actually saw the post for the last chapter on LJ and followed it here. Very gritty and angsty but a great, if not a bit fluffy, ending.
Potterworm chapter 10 . 3/24/2010
Fascinating story. Can't wait for part 2.
sango chapter 10 . 3/24/2010

moar!

this story was awesome.

thank u!
Jedi Master Max Jinn chapter 10 . 3/24/2010
LOVED this story, and really enjoyed following it!

*bows before the greatness that is you*
Visitkarte chapter 10 . 3/23/2010
"Don't bend over for the soap. Oh, wait, come to think of it, you probably will." LOL!

Hmm... I guess Houses trick would come out in the clean in RL, especially because he was stupid enough to confess it to Royston, more or less. But for story-telling reasons, it works for me. I'd still LOVE to read a small epilogue like 'six months after'.
RuByMoOn17 chapter 10 . 3/23/2010
what a interesting turn of events!
lorib chapter 10 . 3/23/2010
I am so sad to see this story over. I will say it was my favorite from you. The only thing I would have wished for was a little smexing between House and Wilson when it was all said and done. Other than that, it was just wonderful. Great job!