Reviews for EVEN TRADE
Ek! I love this.
EnsnaredSenses chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Nice!
slashfan54 chapter 4 . 12/11/2009
Wow. I thought I was twisted. You have me beat by leagues. Now Wilson's career is built on House's back, something I have thought all along. Tell me he's Lukas's brother and dirty as shit.

Dude you are so sick, I is jealous.
DehMD chapter 4 . 12/11/2009
House was so imagining Wilson when he was with that son of a bitch!

Please, continue soon!
Militant Delusionalist chapter 4 . 12/11/2009
Just read all the chapters and I'm amazed. HOW IS NO ONE CARING! It's not even like they haven't noticed, but they're just passing it off as House being House. Ugh. A year! And Royston..BASTARD! I really hope he gets what he deserves! You've got me hooked with this one and you've been amazing updating but I really can't wait for the next chapter!
HyperMint chapter 4 . 12/11/2009
wilson is so dearly going to regret this. he should have kept pushing. or one of the ducks! i would love to see chase in particular figure this out.
micetea chapter 4 . 12/11/2009
This is just getting too sad"( I hope someone can save House soon!
bookfan85 chapter 3 . 12/11/2009
Oh...i hope Chase finds out! GO CHASE GO! Poor House.
LadyKEEM chapter 3 . 12/10/2009
Poor House... :(

I'm sure he's given up and accepted his fate. So, what happens after his years are up? Royston leaves him alone?

I must say that I was impressed by how you explain House's "enjoyment" of the sex between him and Royston, how since he's a male, He's bound to get some form of release from it. -Loved how you kept the realism of that situation and how House tried(tries) to justify or explain everything as detached as he possibly can.

brilliant, oh! and I do hope Chase digs in and figures out something. I knew I always liked him!
grapeland chapter 3 . 12/10/2009
Wow! I read and like a lot of fics, and once in a while one jumps out and grabs me for one reason or another and I get completely obsessed by it. This is one of those special stories to me, I am so in love with it, I keep rereading it every chance I get.

I especially want to comment on the amazing way you have explained how being a male, House has to respond physically even when he hates what the dean is doing. He is being raped-forced to have sex against his will, and yet his body responds because it has to. Unlike a fic I had to stop reading, where what started out as a rape turned into consensual sex, you have realistically portrayed this situation. I really appreciate what you have done here and am looking froward to the rest.
westenflus87 chapter 3 . 12/10/2009
first i love your stories and i was thinking that the bad guy should say to house that hes bored and thats that but then house sees him geting chuming with wilson and house gets real mad . then that guy says somthing like you love him enough to give up your self worth lets see if he then after that he smiles at house and says "besides i bet hel scream when im pounding into him" Its just a sejestion but i think that would hurt house the nothing worse then seenig someone you love get riped apart and you cant do nothing about it because of the dirt he has on them.
Lilith2007 chapter 3 . 12/10/2009
I love how Chase always knows House :) Thats why he's my favorite. Poor House...when will someone help him! Thanks for updating!
HyperMint chapter 3 . 12/9/2009
*cheers*

go chase!

how is it that chase seems to be the only one to notice this sort of thing?
micetea chapter 3 . 12/9/2009
I hope Chase is able to help! Great Chapter")
micetea chapter 2 . 12/7/2009
That creeps really starting to creep me out"/ I hope Wilson finds out soon so he can help House and they can both stop him!
84 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »