Reviews for Merlin Advent Calendar
Kat Nightfox chapter 25 . 1/23/2011
I especially enjoyed "Mmm...are you using a new shampoo?" I'm still chuckling over it. That and "Can I take that as an invitation?"

I do so love it when the boys flirt. Hell, I love it when they more than flirt!

Love your bloopers, wish you'd left some of them as is ;-)
Kat Nightfox chapter 20 . 1/23/2011
I know you wrote these ficlets a while ago and I'm probably not the first person to point this out but they didn't do Christmas tree's back then. And if you're gonna make it mid-winter celebration as opposed to Christmas, they DEFINITELY didn't chop down trees to bring inside to decorate. A giant Yule log to burn and garlands of evergreens were appropriate decorations though! All that said, I'm still enjoying your stories.
Kat Nightfox chapter 19 . 1/23/2011
I'm diabetic dammit! I needed a shot of insulin after that story! LOL! Just kidding, it was cute.
Kat Nightfox chapter 8 . 1/23/2011
I knew you'd gotten inspired by "Tooth and Claw" before I even got to your footnote! One of my favorite episodes. I like how you adapted it here. Good job!
JennnyJ chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Oh, this story was soo cute! :D I really love how you write! :D
owl-eats-waffles chapter 25 . 12/29/2009
Merry Christmas!

Brilliant advent calendar!
Catindahat chapter 25 . 12/26/2009
lol, these were funny and so should have been in. I have really enjoyed all of these, it was such a great idea. I have looked forward to reading them each day and am quite sad they're over. I'm looking forward to what you're going to do next. x
Loopstagirl chapter 25 . 12/26/2009
HAHAHA! How on earth you managed to keep going if this was what was floating around, i'll have no idea! How can the stories have been so serious when this was the alternative! Bet you had a lot of fun with this!

Thank you for making december so interesting, every story has been brilliant! You're a really great writer, i look forward to reading more from you! Oh poo, no more daily updates now! :(

Well done! :)
Isis the Sphinx chapter 25 . 12/25/2009
*snerk, cackle, falls over laughing* Perfect ending. Nicely written. Keep writing!
Catindahat chapter 24 . 12/24/2009
I'm glad they had a good christmas. Can't wait to see what the something different is. I have enjoyed this from the beggining. It was such a great idea and you did it really well
Quakeitoff chapter 24 . 12/24/2009
i love this fanfic! i've been reading ever since you started and it's been fantastic! can't wait to hear what uther has to say to arthur! and what merlins gift is!
Isis the Sphinx chapter 24 . 12/24/2009
YAY for sleep! I know exactly how he feels.

Something different? Oh?

Keep writing!
Loopstagirl chapter 24 . 12/24/2009
AW! Even Arthur got Merlin a gift-how sweet! This was an utterly perfect christmas eve chapter! Congrats on making it the whole way through with such great stories each day, that must have been a challenge!
Isis the Sphinx chapter 23 . 12/23/2009
Cute. 1-2 days left, depending on how you're gonna do it. Keep writing!
Loopstagirl chapter 23 . 12/23/2009
Aw...very cute! I can so picture Merlin as a really bad cook and poor Gwen having to explain it all to him! It was nice to see some merlin/gwen friendship again, the series seemed to be lacking in that a lot!

Great job! :)