Reviews for Full Metal Ranko
DC.Lewis chapter 2 . 12/6/2013
Woah. This story sends chills down my spine in a most literal sense.

You're characters are represented faithfully. Your prediction of Ranma's behavior after everything feels very accurate, although it is a bit sad for him to go through all of the emotional and physical stress.

I can't wait to see how this develops. The plot thus far is wonderfully written, and it really caught my attention.

Very minor word errors (I think I only saw two) but nothing that distracted from the main purpose. Thank you for writing this. It's magnificent.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/17/2013
ilike this story, please write more cbapters.
god of all chapter 2 . 1/8/2012
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Rose1948 chapter 2 . 9/19/2011
I like this story. I find it well-thought-out and intriguing. Please continue when you can. Thanks for sharing.
Katsuhito chapter 2 . 8/30/2011
Well, this is an interesting start. Definite twist with Ranma's cyborg/android status. It would be neat to see (in a flashback(s) maybe) Ranma's first encounter with his cybernetics. Hmm... that reminds me of the original purpose behind the Angelic Layer tech. Heh, mini-crossover cameo?

Anyway, I see this hasn't updated in almost 2 years. I hope it's not abandoned.
Kapola Nuva chapter 2 . 3/16/2011
Hope you plan on continuing this at some point.
Hammerchuckery chapter 2 . 11/29/2010
Argh! I fell for another trap! Awesome unfinished stories that drain my attention!
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Oooo! Any chance of you continuing this even though it's been a while? I like!
Spokavriel chapter 2 . 8/20/2010
This seemed like a good rebuilding your life fic. But then you had to have an authors note about fetishes. You spoiled the entire thing with your authors note. Yeah its unusual and an amazing bit of tech to be able to do these things but why did you have to kill your character's moment by bringing up sickos who would get their rocks off over a torso that can't really do anything to resist them?

I know you're just trying to explain why you did certain things but it wasn't needed. Hell all that was needed to end up this way is for the Crack the kettle fell into ending up closing before Ranma can use it and closing on her in the process. It doesn't take much of an edit to get the fight with Herb to go that way.

In the future though before bringing up sexual deviants please take a thought to the kind of scenes you are talking about and if your comment would spoil it or not. And don't forget just how sick some of them get. There are people in jail right now for raping quadriplegics.

Daniel Thomas Stack

Spokavriel yahoo. com
Guardoflight chapter 2 . 7/23/2010
This is a very clever story that's pretty enjoyable to read.

I hope to see a new chapter soon.
Lord Sia chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
Looking good so far. Do update, will you?
Arch3rher0 chapter 2 . 6/6/2010
Pretty interesting idea. Usually don't like to read cross overs, but it kind of makes sense how everyone is involved.

I liked it better when Kaname thought that Ramna was an android.

Anyway, I'd like to see more, keep up the good work.
Shinkicker chapter 2 . 5/8/2010
Interesting little story, I'm curious to see what you do with it if you continue with it!
TenWings chapter 2 . 3/13/2010
UPDATE
Jerry Unipeg chapter 2 . 1/22/2010
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) Looks like Ranma is learning.