Reviews for Some Dreams Can't Wait
Hazmatt chapter 9 . 8/26/2010
Wonderful chapter! I really enjoyed it! Very intense chapter! I'm glad that they sorted things out!
Hazmatt chapter 8 . 8/26/2010
I love it! Great chapter! Very sweet!
Hazmatt chapter 7 . 8/26/2010
Brilliant chapter! I really enjoyed it!
Hazmatt chapter 6 . 8/25/2010
Great chapter! Absolutely adorable! Perfect!
Hazmatt chapter 5 . 8/25/2010
Incredible chapter! Very moving, deep and emotional! I really enjoyed it!
Hazmatt chapter 4 . 8/25/2010
Wonderful chapter! I really enjoyed it! Very moving and emotional!
Hazmatt chapter 3 . 8/25/2010
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! I hope things work out!
Hazmatt chapter 2 . 8/25/2010
Wonderful chapter! Very moving! I really enjoyed it! Kathryn doesn't know that Chakotay lied about his age?
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Amazing chapter! Very moving! I really enjoyed it!
dennisud chapter 17 . 7/13/2010
Wow what a ride! I've been a trek fan all my life, and given which series I've seemed to drift towards non canon pairings.

On Voyager I still cannot get over what Berman was thinking with Chacotay & Sevn. Course I did sit on an appearence by Kate Mulgrew who I find out wasn't keen on the Janeway/Chacotay pairing.

I find out later on she did not get along with Robert Beltran who played Chacotay and that was more the impetus for her views as well as she plainly said that she wanted to "Not do the Obvious" when it came to Janeway and Chacotay.

That alone gives great weight to Fanfiction writers to write such an excellent saga as you have.

Sorry to bully pulpit here but I just wanted many to see this as it is a great story and maybe if they DID push for this in season 3 and on they would not have lost so many viewers as they did!

Oh and on Harry Potter I'm a Harry/Hermione fan and think that Ron's a Patach!

;-)

Snape's ok but should have let his love/hate go about James & Lily. But I'd like to see your take with a Harry/Hermione or even more interesting, Harry/Luna Lovegood!

Finally Finally I'd like to see your thought on Voyager's finale, Endgame and how you'd change things there!
excessivelyperky chapter 14 . 6/19/2010
'Will her family approve of me? Can I handle three Janeway women at the same time?' These thoughts flitted through his mind.

-At least he knows enough to be properly terrified, er, respectful.

Great chapter-liked Seven of Nine's idea about the rehearsal dinner, that's a good one.
excessivelyperky chapter 13 . 6/6/2010
I'm surprised that nobody knew any stories about Chakotay and Seska at the bachelor party, but it was lively enough already G. And so was Janeway's. At least the two parties didn't 'accidentally' merge; that would have been way too much fun for everyone.

(one wonders if Seven had as much fun as Icheb did, or if Icheb is going to try to hit on Seven the way he did that holodeck girl).
excessivelyperky chapter 12 . 5/31/2010
Lovely chapter! (I have this horrible premonition that the two holodecks are going to end up opening to each other somewhere along the line during the various parties...G)

And I love that Kathryn wants to be fair even to holograms. That's just like her.
excessivelyperky chapter 11 . 5/31/2010
Excellent chapter. Good choreography on the battle, and I'm glad it was the two enemy ships that collided, not an enemy ship with the Baxial (I had to read that part carefully to make sure of that). Anyway, I am also happy that the Class M planet and marriage thing can be taken care of (not to mention taking on more raw materials to replace those used up by the replicators and whatnot).
excessivelyperky chapter 10 . 5/31/2010
Excellent chapter. I'm surprised that Neelix wasn't in that tactical class; if he's heard any rumors about who might be in a set of pirates out in the Super Badlands, this would be a good time to bring them out. I like the idea of the two hottest Borg drones on gunnery-their reflexes would be hard to beat (and they were). The raw materials problem is growing bigger, and they'll need to find an M class planet fairly soon anyway.

I still don't see why Chakotay and Kathryn can't be married over the link by Admiral Paris, though.
62 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »