Reviews for Heaven at its Darkest Hour
Blue-eyes Lily chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Oh Yikes! This was very creepy. The memory of Nessarose was very sweet however. I liked the general idea very much. Of course, the whole dream or no dream thing is done quite often, but I especially liked it here.

The ending was so shocking, well, the ending of the dream was. I was almost sure that the girl was going to e Nessa's soul or something, but I never expected her to bee so...for lack of a better word...creepy.

Well, anyway, I like it a lot.

~ Blue-eyes
Captain Ben Brazee MD chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
This seems like the Inception of Wicked/Oz fanfiction, it was interesting and the open endedness makes me wonder what was real and what was not... and what is real and what is not.
Maeline chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Ok this is really creepy...but I love it! The memory of Nessa and Elphaba is really sweet.
whatthepho chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Eep...this was scary! This ending is exactly Twilight Zone-esque. Which episode did you see that inspired this? I think I saw the same one..with a lil girl and a teacher.
rainbowfish22 chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
I like this. I sort of wish it wasn't a dream...but maybe it wasn't! ;).
Ichiko Wind Gryphon chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Hey! It's me! Personally I quite enjoyed this little one-shot, I thought it was well written (although here and there the tone was a little off, but that's just being really nit-picky of me) The story did have a very foreboding and ominus (sp?) feel to it, andyou did an excellent job with the mood and feel of the story. I applaud you.

And I really enjoyed this because it's so much different from any other Wicked fanfic I've read. It's nice to bring a unique and interesting spin to the story. Kudos.

But just some suggestions- the beginning paragraph's a little iffy, try to spice it up a bit. "Cat in her lap"- please change, the inadvertent rhyme takes away from the tone. Perhaps something more like "She sat on the couch facing the fireplace, with her cat (insert name here) perched comfortably on her lap." Something like that.

But other than that, good work!