Reviews for Learning To Fly
Samsara Dallire chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
This was very good. Very well written!
Praetor Corvinus chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Quite enjoyable. Don't know why I missed the original posting of this story. Perhaps because I'm mainly a Greg writer/reader, but I enjoy Nick stories as well.

I really like your writing style. The way you touched on the events of "Grave Danger" without delving too deep, or giving Nick major psych issues, was much appreciated. The lead-in to "Gum Drops" was also an awesome place to start with. Love that episode.

Alright, off to read the next installment...
Daisyangel chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Any plans to write a post-ep for 'Gum Drops'? This was very well done. I liked it a lot.
Moochiecat chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Absolutely marvelous! You have provided a fantastic "backstory" to "Gum Drops," which is my very favorite CSI episode. This is a truly well written and well developed case file. I eagerly await your next chapter!
Mma63 chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
That was a pleasant surprise because Gum Drops is one of my favorite episodes. Grave Danger still in first closely followed by it. I watched the episode last Thursday! You did a great work. Prequel was an interesting catch and it was like watch to show itself. I'm looking forward to Red Rain update. It's about time!