Reviews for Perfection: Naruto the Chimera
my 2 guys chapter 9 . 1/20
ivanganev1992 chapter 9 . 1/16
Ch 9 .

Dark Humour, How obout even the rapist's dead body to be used for something good as Human puppet to do something good and useful beyond the grave ? And that is really interesting and Naruto is man of Honor and Justice. So not much misusing but what level actually in Demon Shinobi and human Shinobi stands .

Just not much trained is ready to Face MADARA which is Really Cool . I say the Limits are too hight to imagine and increase beside Normal Chackra Control Crapton of Any Chackra and Youki aditional. But he doesn't know which team will be I hope to not be disastrous and if worthy share some of the gifts(Bloodlines ) For those who are worthy because he is Bloodline Bank in a way .
And I hope Naruto to connect that voice with Kuubi for advice. And hopefully that to be the voice of justice and reason with it when to reason with him and Jashin to be more reasonable. He favours the new kind of Jashinist in a way . Those gifts are from tons of God's. But he could wish for tem and are helpful even if he looks strange.

Update please.
ivanganev1992 chapter 6 . 1/16
Ch 6 .And JugoSamehadaSamehadaideas for Alex Mercer and it doesn't have to be iron The Scales And the Bone Sharpness And Jugo razor edges to be let's just say Something like Hidan with Scales strong as Steel and maybe Diamond and Even Severed limb ither
Regenerates or Stiches Paper Undamaged Tissue .
Something with powers superior or close To BIJU Stronger than Ichibi and maybe imitation of Zero Tails . Or Watered super Juubi ?Really the Generation he could create would rival the Bijus . I think only Radical extreme attacks could defeat Naruto .
I don't know maybe seal him like biju might work . I don't know any other Fucken way close to Extreme Corrosive Acids ,A bomb, meteor, lava to defeat him . Maybe Lazor ?
AddictedDucky chapter 9 . 9/2/2016
Short, too short :I. Still a gem though
pawelx321 chapter 9 . 7/16/2016
Let's start with grammar - it seems that you are from Germany, yet your spelling is correct, as far as I know. Why am I talking about it? Recently I read another chimera story writen by American - I was unable to decipher it.

Back to story - good plot, balance between good and evil - he kills, but is not some sadistic psycho. Realistic reasons, how could he got the bloodlines. Well, would be great if somewhere yoou would decide to resurrect the story ;)
my 2 guys chapter 3 . 7/13/2016
my 2 guys chapter 3 . 7/13/2016
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 7/13/2016
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 7/13/2016
soul of the kitsune chapter 9 . 6/15/2016
continue!
Prince Sky chapter 9 . 6/14/2016
Update soon ... it's a good damn fic
Ntraveler chapter 9 . 6/3/2016
please if it is possible do continued the story I would like to see what happens next and how Naruto meeting with the rookies will go and how they will react.
blaze.fire.god chapter 1 . 5/30/2016
Good first chapter
Madison Hatter chapter 9 . 4/21/2016
Really enjoyed this story. To bad it was discontinued.
Myself chapter 9 . 4/8/2016
I know it's a long shot but I do hope you will either post another chapter or rewrite the entire story in to something that captures your interest as this story has captured my interest enough that this is the twelfth time I have read through it. If you read this review or not I thank you for the couple of hours of entertainment that your fiction has provided me with