|Reviews for Perfection: Naruto the Chimera|
| Bah chapter 4 . 1/11
What is he doing back in konoha? How boring, orochimaru should just have taken over his body... would be must more interesting
| dkdc chapter 9 . 12/22/2017
Ok this is going to be a long review.
The story started out great, beyond great even, but like most stories here it too started to take a nose dive as the story went on. Here, for me, are the biggest issues I have with it.
1) kurama is a girl; Why? Why did author's here insist on having Kurama as a girl? Better still, why on earth would he even TRANSFORM into a human. Have you seen the nine tails? Heard him speak? Seen the way he acts? It's more of a "he" than a she, the two tails and six tails I can understand being femails, but Kurama? No!
2) Naruto's reaction to both seeing his mother and learning that the Heruzin has been lying to him his ENTIRE life;..serously? You expect us to buy that shit?
3) kushina being in a mentally "unstable" condition because her family died: One of the most overused and sorry excuse for an excuse of bringing her to life I've ever read. Really, why not just have her in a coma or something, at least I can buy that.
4) Naruto's personality change: So let me get this straight, after all that shit he's gone through, tortured, experimented on, forced to work on dead bodies and so fucked up to the point were the kid was gorging his own eye out over 20 times and cutting off his limbs, he's like that?...?...?...?...? Seriously?
5) The civilian counsel: SIGH, where do I even start with this one? You know what,I won't even try. Just arg at least be creative for once and i don't know, not potrey them as ignorant shits with the vocabulary limited to "kill the demon" and "banish the demon". Really, if they are in such a high position you'd expect some level of professionalism from them, something that ALL writers here never give them.
6)because it's fanfic I didn't want to add this, but I just couldn't help it: The very idea of this story is one of the dumbest thing I've ever read. Getting perfect chakra control an increased in IQ and a skill in papert from injecting him Sasori's DNA? The rinnegan from Nagato's ( questionable) DNA? You do realise that konan's skill, Kakazu, hidan, sasori, and daidra' s skill are jutsu not related in any way to the genes right? So thee is no freaking way on earth Naruto should've gotten those skills. Oh and how he got the rinnesharigan and sharingan was just was bad
7) this one actually made me give up reading this story half way through the chapter; the whole Naruto falling into the bath house and what followed after...it was...cringe worthy at best
8) last minute addition: so you expect us to believe, that YOUR Naruto, would willingly go out of the village to God knows where, alone let me remind you, after this whole odeal? And both his mother and The hokage don't even give a shit?..?...?...?...? Wow
Believe it or not, i really loved this story, you had me hooked all the way until he went back to the village to be honest. After that, i was just forcing myself to read.
| ivanganev1992 chapter 7 . 6/27/2017
Ch 7 Bendy in the Ink Machine ,Sans Megalomania,Archangel,Special Forces,Victory. Twins of duality.
And HOW OBOUT SHARING NARUTO'S SOUL?
| Guest chapter 9 . 5/16/2017
| ElementalMaster16 chapter 9 . 5/15/2017
awesome story so far! it's a really interesting read.
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (_)
| SpencerDorman chapter 9 . 5/8/2017
I was reading your "God of Illusion, Host of the Devil's Arm" story (great story so far, by the way), though during a short pause I began to absentmindedly think about this one, and I began to think of Naruto, and then more specifically about his spilt skin color. That led me to thinking of Zetsu, and for some reason I began to simultaneously think of Naruto's display with a Mokuton jutsu, but then I remembered that Zetsu, both Black and White version, have the Mokuton bloodline. While neither their split forms nor their combined form had it anywhere near the extent that Hashirama did, and I don't know if they were ever able to suppress bijū with it (perhaps their Mokuton was so weak that the side ability of bijū suppression was negligible), it just made me realize that Naruto should have the Mokuton bloodline as well, even if Orochimaru didn't intend for him to have it. Of course, whether he had the bloodline or not he would have been able to use Mokuton jutsu, but since he does technically have the bloodline, he should also be able to use its special abilities of bijū suppression, as well as having an easier time with the jutsu. Again, it may not be anywhere near the extent that Hashirama was capable of, but Naruto's abilities with Mokuton and the bijū suppression should still be much more than Zetsu's, given that Naruto is innumerably stronger than Zetsu due to his various advantages and enhancements that he has over him.
While on the topic of Zetsu, I just felt like I should point out that Zetsu's cells would have given Naruto immortality, even without Hidan, Kakuzu, or anyone else's cells. If you think about it, Zetsu, both White and Black, have been around since the time of Kaguya Ōtsutsuki, which was around a millennium ago, so either he has a fucking ridiculously long ass life span, or he is immortal. Well, immortal/immortality, in the true sense of the words, might not be the best terms for it. Eternally young/eternal youth, ageless/agelessness, and/or similar might be better terms for it.
Anyway, probably should have said this sooner, but I have loved the story and I can't wait for the next chapter, whenever that may be.
| SpencerDorman chapter 5 . 5/7/2017
So you've confirmed it that Naruto can't change his skin color much, beyond going from tan-pale to brown-gray and back. However, how effective are Naruto's mutation abilities on his eye? Can he grow an eyelid? That's all that really matters, I guess.
| SpencerDorman chapter 3 . 5/7/2017
When Naruto touches someone's forehead, does he actually download the knowledge and add it to his own collection, or is it just similar to watching a movie in fast forward?
| Guest chapter 9 . 4/10/2017
Why why you never finished this story you bastard.
| my 2 guys chapter 9 . 1/20/2017
that was good keep the chapters coming
| ivanganev1992 chapter 9 . 1/16/2017
Ch 9 .
Dark Humour, How obout even the rapist's dead body to be used for something good as Human puppet to do something good and useful beyond the grave ? And that is really interesting and Naruto is man of Honor and Justice. So not much misusing but what level actually in Demon Shinobi and human Shinobi stands .
Just not much trained is ready to Face MADARA which is Really Cool . I say the Limits are too hight to imagine and increase beside Normal Chackra Control Crapton of Any Chackra and Youki aditional. But he doesn't know which team will be I hope to not be disastrous and if worthy share some of the gifts(Bloodlines ) For those who are worthy because he is Bloodline Bank in a way .
And I hope Naruto to connect that voice with Kuubi for advice. And hopefully that to be the voice of justice and reason with it when to reason with him and Jashin to be more reasonable. He favours the new kind of Jashinist in a way . Those gifts are from tons of God's. But he could wish for tem and are helpful even if he looks strange.
| ivanganev1992 chapter 6 . 1/16/2017
Ch 6 .And JugoSamehadaSamehadaideas for Alex Mercer and it doesn't have to be iron The Scales And the Bone Sharpness And Jugo razor edges to be let's just say Something like Hidan with Scales strong as Steel and maybe Diamond and Even Severed limb ither
Regenerates or Stiches Paper Undamaged Tissue .
Something with powers superior or close To BIJU Stronger than Ichibi and maybe imitation of Zero Tails . Or Watered super Juubi ?Really the Generation he could create would rival the Bijus . I think only Radical extreme attacks could defeat Naruto .
I don't know maybe seal him like biju might work . I don't know any other Fucken way close to Extreme Corrosive Acids ,A bomb, meteor, lava to defeat him . Maybe Lazor ?
| AddictedDucky chapter 9 . 9/2/2016
Short, too short :I. Still a gem though
| redHussar chapter 9 . 7/16/2016
Let's start with grammar - it seems that you are from Germany, yet your spelling is correct, as far as I know. Why am I talking about it? Recently I read another chimera story writen by American - I was unable to decipher it.
Back to story - good plot, balance between good and evil - he kills, but is not some sadistic psycho. Realistic reasons, how could he got the bloodlines. Well, would be great if somewhere yoou would decide to resurrect the story ;)
| my 2 guys chapter 3 . 7/13/2016
that was good keep the chapters coming