Reviews for Perfection: Naruto the Chimera
AliceBrokenWonderland143 chapter 1 . 11/11
I'm sorry to tell you that I sort of lost interest when he went to Konoha, can't change himself back, Kyuubi wanted to be his mate, and Gods are fighting for his soul. It was So good before that though.
Brazilwolf chapter 9 . 8/15
I really love the story and Naruto. I like his abilities as well. I like that he has a moral standard about things like not to make Minato a puppet, getting mad at people like the general or prison warden, and that he is also able to forgive. Since the akatsuki is good maybe they can like Naruto more and react to him like a family. Sort of like Sasori did. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Weeldx chapter 9 . 8/13
pls update soon
Silverserpent74 chapter 8 . 7/4
Male sea horses are the ones that give birth and not the females does that count as one thing.
Abaddon Kikoskia chapter 8 . 6/10
The idea of Naruto being addicted to memories is absolutely perfect. With an immortal all powerful being you need some kind of character flaw, and this one fits in with the story perfectly. Aside from how quickly Naruto forgave the Sandaime; I'd have to say that this story is one of my favorites.
Death's Cold Touch chapter 9 . 5/21
Wow this is pretty cool
Question though?
Have you abandoned this story?
But so far so good
Broken Ascendent chapter 9 . 5/10
Will this ever update again?
I liked it.
Perference goes to having some forward story.
animefan1099 chapter 8 . 5/6
Male Seahorse
Animefan20-941 chapter 9 . 4/25
This was amazing to read. A picture left unfinished is a shame. Hope your not dead or we are talking to no one. I pray that you finish this story for us someday.
chris chapter 9 . 4/20
keep on writing
chris kidder chapter 9 . 3/29
keep on writing and when the next chapter come out
Uzumaki spiral chapter 9 . 3/28
Hahaha damn this is an awesome story keep it up i like the random power ups but you should really try and change naruto's eye its very of setting for me to imagine it
Liliom123 chapter 8 . 3/17
Please continue this story. I want to read more.
reviewer chapter 9 . 1/23