Reviews for Perfection: Naruto the Chimera
pawelx321 chapter 9 . 7/16
Let's start with grammar - it seems that you are from Germany, yet your spelling is correct, as far as I know. Why am I talking about it? Recently I read another chimera story writen by American - I was unable to decipher it.

Back to story - good plot, balance between good and evil - he kills, but is not some sadistic psycho. Realistic reasons, how could he got the bloodlines. Well, would be great if somewhere yoou would decide to resurrect the story ;)
my 2 guys chapter 3 . 7/13
my 2 guys chapter 3 . 7/13
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 7/13
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 7/13
yaknowtheoneandonly chapter 9 . 6/15
continue!
Prince Sky chapter 9 . 6/14
Update soon ... it's a good damn fic
Ntraveler chapter 9 . 6/3
please if it is possible do continued the story I would like to see what happens next and how Naruto meeting with the rookies will go and how they will react.
blaze.fire.god chapter 1 . 5/30
Good first chapter
Madison Hatter chapter 9 . 4/21
Really enjoyed this story. To bad it was discontinued.
Myself chapter 9 . 4/8
I know it's a long shot but I do hope you will either post another chapter or rewrite the entire story in to something that captures your interest as this story has captured my interest enough that this is the twelfth time I have read through it. If you read this review or not I thank you for the couple of hours of entertainment that your fiction has provided me with
yukishiroma chapter 9 . 2/17
CONTINUOUS SOON PLEASE~~~!
Really awesome story. I really hope that naruto meets the akatsuki. Please update
Demigo chapter 2 . 2/14
I really love the story. I've got some questions though. Will naruto go to the academy or not? And have you abandoned the story? I hope not cuz it's a really good story.
rhizz17 chapter 9 . 1/29