Reviews for Present Tense
Awesome. :)
Rabidreject chapter 22 . 12/23/2009
Love it!
Liana-chan chapter 22 . 12/23/2009
Nice job on this chapter. Cordelia and Wesley were brilliant; I know I've said so before, but you've really got their voices down. Also, Wesley was really hot in this chapter. _
lyin chapter 22 . 12/22/2009
Chase, like the bank, was a perfect idea and *so* Cordy I'm surprised the show never used it. fun party-crashing and slashing people with knives! yay ;D thanks for the fun chapters!
lyin chapter 21 . 12/22/2009
the idea of a 'revolving crush' is so, so apt and seems to fit Angel & Cordy beyond perfectly. as was the 'Wesley got Charles' line hahaha. loved this chapter!
Rabidreject chapter 21 . 12/21/2009
Awesome, as usual. :)
lyin chapter 20 . 12/20/2009
wow, this just made me realize today's the 20th. THAT came fast. looking forward to reading more of this fic! it's a blast. clearly i read too much into the werewolf idea, nice plottiness though- loved the 'I am the yellow brick road!' and theme song lines and Francis! great chapter, great writing, thanks for the read and keep up the terrific work! ;D
lyin chapter 19 . 12/20/2009
werewolves? *crossing fingers* and ok, bad werewolves, so not likely, but any chance of Oz? pretty please with an angel on top? (the ornaments were super-cute by the way, but carefully kept comfortably shy of cheesy.) one lil thing i think you might want 'needn't' have asked, not 'needed' :)
lyin chapter 18 . 12/20/2009
love the last line/It's a Wonderful Life reference! not to mention the dream chock-full of Christmas Story, Grinch, Charlie Brown, i was thinking Home Alone with the furnace, and i'm probably missing some. but lots of fun to read!
lyin chapter 17 . 12/20/2009
sorry to quote your own dialogue back at you, but, Wesley pun! very nice. as was Cordy's attempt to present Newsies in a Wesley-ish light ;D
lyin chapter 16 . 12/20/2009
good point. somehow, Buffy & poetry... yeah. no. and yet she gets not 1 but 2 poetic guys! (hehe. "effulgent." or, how BtVS helped me on the SAT...). nice use of canon to spawn excellent fun dialogue AND meaningful poetic insight! ;D really cute.
lyin chapter 15 . 12/20/2009
definitely, completely necessary. "welcome home". so cute! as was the whole first section, with the always lovable Lorne :D
lyin chapter 14 . 12/20/2009
yay for Cordelia and Wesley getting to kick some a$$! also, poor little rejected Charlie Brown tree :(
lyin chapter 13 . 12/20/2009
i COMPLETELY forgot Cordy was supposed to be twenty/twenty-one (I forget the same thing watching Buffy after she leaves college)... since I am 21, that made me laugh a little. nice line about the twenty-six-year-old looking body, very true, and great character exploration pointing out how much she's been through and how far from a typical 20-21 year old she's ended up. and Lilah! i'd almost forgotten about her entirely... not to mention the whole Lilah/Wesley thing that ensued (ok, this is making me realize i need to rewatch Angel, since except for the occasional rerun, it's been *years*.)
lyin chapter 12 . 12/20/2009
clever bit naming Ephesus! i would not have caught that, but should have. surprised- pleasantly- to find your fic has developed a Big Bad. yay! plotty goodness!
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »