Reviews for Revelations
Guest chapter 6 . 5/7/2013
next chapter please i love this story
Muffinmini chapter 6 . 9/18/2011
I love your story .I hope you next update soon.I also notice you also have this story in I will keep a look out for the next chapter.
elleelle chapter 6 . 8/3/2011
So this story has captivated my attention. It's fun to see Bulma as evil and I can't wait to see her and Vegeta face off
WildVegeta chapter 6 . 8/3/2011
I like this story. it's really good and you have amazing writing skills.

However, it distracts a little when you are reading and can't understand a word, and then look down in the little glossary you put up.

It's not really something I enjoy as a reader.

However, the story is very good. Keep it up!
saiyanwarrior23 chapter 3 . 6/23/2011
badass story. keep it up!
Musette Fujiwara chapter 3 . 12/22/2009
Interesting story...

I loved it...
B chapter 3 . 12/4/2009
I like this story so far. I wish the chapters were alittle longer but Ill take what I can get ; ) Update soon please.
VeryShortMidget chapter 3 . 12/4/2009
I'm sure more people are reading, but are too lazy to review! I thought you'd make Zarbon a girl version as Frieza's daughter but obviously as I read along more, I figured it would be Bulma. That is definitely interesting because I think I have only read one or two other stories where Bulma is Frieza's daughter. I also like that Gohan may be included in this story. Nice chapter, can't wait for more!

VeryShortMidget chapter 2 . 12/2/2009
Haha, I had a feeling that person was going to be Goku! I also like that Frieza has a daughter, makes it more interesting. I enjoyed reading this chapter, can't wait for more!

VeryShortMidget chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Great start to the chapter, leaves you wanting more. Good work, seems like it is going to be an interesting fic.