Reviews for Dissidia: A Taste of Life
TheSuperMario chapter 14 . 5/27
You know, this would've been even more funny if you made the real world they are in that has final fantasy existent so the greatest evil that not even Chaos himself can unleash on the warriors, fans that would all go crazy well if the warriors couldn't have their powers to back them up, oh man what a scene that would be! XD
Dario Flaman chapter 14 . 12/23/2015
I usually am not really fond of high school stories, but this one is really awesome! Nice to see them all fitting in! Cloud is such a veteran xD
Squall's a bit too moody...never mind, he IS moody. Loled at O.K saying he should be called , and Cloud be like no way in hell xDDD

Go Zidane go! Good that Exdeath's been taken care off. A bit of a break for our heroes! And it's true, keep one thing bottled up and it will eat you inside(sorry, dark.) Cecil and Golbez beating up both of Exdeath and Garland...both Golbez and Jecht could use a break from the fighting, too. XD

Looking forward for the next! Let'er rip, Zidds!
Eveleech chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
I thought the Emperor NEVER loses his temper. So far, it is shown throughout the Dissidia series that he is just as calm and calculating as Sephiroth, besides yelling "UNGAAAAAAAHHHH!" as a sign of his defeat.

But I love this story so far, I want to see what the Defenders Of Cosmos and Goddess Cosmos herself act like outside battle. Life isn't always about fighting, what about other things in life like having a family and so on?
Zantetsuken Reverse chapter 14 . 7/21/2015
Yay, update! Yay for Squall and Bartz saving them. If it really is Hiyo's, why couldn't she just ask for the ring back? Did she, and the headmistress didn't believe her? Does Zidane still remember Dagger? I guess he doesn't. Roof-hopping away! It seems like Hiyo completely lost her composure from the last chapter to this one. I understand why she lost it when the cops got her, but she kind of fell to pieces at the end.
miano53 chapter 13 . 5/8/2015
So, did he leave her or did he fight the officer?
Guest chapter 13 . 5/3/2015
Do we finally get to learn why Hiyo was lurking around in Terra's desk?
Zantetsuken Reverse chapter 13 . 5/2/2015
I actually think that Hiyo had it coming. Not necessarily for stealing from Terra, because I don't know why, but for getting Zidane to rob the school. She started the challenge, if she gets caught, it's her fault. Either Zidane was in there for a long time or the cops are pretty fast.
It seems like Bartz lost the first match with Squall on purpose to get him to calm down.
Gry18 chapter 12 . 4/22/2015
What's the hold up? I want to know what will happen next. Why was that girl, Hiyo, lurking through Terra's desk? Will the Chaos warriors ever find out where Cosmos and her warriors have hidden themselves?
I'm really curious.
kittycutefluff chapter 12 . 4/14/2015
Please continue this story. I've re-read this like nine times or so now and it gets better every time. D
Guest chapter 7 . 2/5/2014
Oh poor Squall, but I still love watching suffer :3
Brother Mouse chapter 2 . 5/29/2013
Shantotto speaks in rhyme, all the time. So don't be a poozer and remember that she often calls others "a loser"
archsage328 chapter 12 . 4/14/2013
It's been a while since I left a review. But honestly, other than the insane amount of fun I've been having, I don't really have much to comment on. For me, though, having fun is by far the most important part of fanfiction, for both the reader and the author. So as long as you're having as much fun writing this as I am reading this, then no complaints.
Zantetsuken Reverse chapter 12 . 4/12/2013
Ah... now there is some plot resolved. So Cecil won't change forms after all... how are they going to keep on switching him continuously? And Garland has a false lead... Interesting. Happy writing!
The Unknowing Herald chapter 12 . 4/12/2013
Well, this was a tonal change... that actualy worked!

Even though this fic started so far away from anything action based, the transition was seemless.

Now this just makes me wonder just how much the crossfire will affect the world they live in...
keyblader41996 chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
I love this. I love this so much.