Reviews for Dissidia: A Taste of Life
miano53 chapter 13 . 5/8
So, did he leave her or did he fight the officer?
Do we finally get to learn why Hiyo was lurking around in Terra's desk?
Zantetsuken Reverse chapter 13 . 5/2
I actually think that Hiyo had it coming. Not necessarily for stealing from Terra, because I don't know why, but for getting Zidane to rob the school. She started the challenge, if she gets caught, it's her fault. Either Zidane was in there for a long time or the cops are pretty fast.
It seems like Bartz lost the first match with Squall on purpose to get him to calm down.
Gry18 chapter 12 . 4/22
What's the hold up? I want to know what will happen next. Why was that girl, Hiyo, lurking through Terra's desk? Will the Chaos warriors ever find out where Cosmos and her warriors have hidden themselves?
I'm really curious.
kittycutefluff chapter 12 . 4/14
Please continue this story. I've re-read this like nine times or so now and it gets better every time. D
Guest chapter 7 . 2/5/2014
Oh poor Squall, but I still love watching suffer :3
zeno518 chapter 2 . 5/29/2013
Shantotto speaks in rhyme, all the time. So don't be a poozer and remember that she often calls others "a loser"
archsage328 chapter 12 . 4/14/2013
It's been a while since I left a review. But honestly, other than the insane amount of fun I've been having, I don't really have much to comment on. For me, though, having fun is by far the most important part of fanfiction, for both the reader and the author. So as long as you're having as much fun writing this as I am reading this, then no complaints.
Zantetsuken Reverse chapter 12 . 4/12/2013
Ah... now there is some plot resolved. So Cecil won't change forms after all... how are they going to keep on switching him continuously? And Garland has a false lead... Interesting. Happy writing!
The Unknowing Herald chapter 12 . 4/12/2013
Well, this was a tonal change... that actualy worked!

Even though this fic started so far away from anything action based, the transition was seemless.

Now this just makes me wonder just how much the crossfire will affect the world they live in...
keyblader41996 chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
I love this. I love this so much.
kittycutefluff chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Great story. :)
maoh chapter 11 . 2/21/2013
wow!you continue with the story,thanks god
The Unknowing Herald chapter 11 . 1/15/2013
This story isn't dead?! Thank god! I know I didn't leave a review or anything the first time I read it, but that was my shy-for-no-reason younger self. I loved this story and it seems it will continue to not disapoint! Just don't drop it again, okay?
Zantetsuken Reverse chapter 11 . 1/13/2013
DARK KNIGHT CECIL!? What's going to happen!? Zidane and the confession... What was she doing, anyway?