Reviews for The Woren of Uzu no Kuni
doubledamn chapter 25 . 10/9/2014
Nice story, having the Infinity Stones there physically as a fleeting reference was kind of a shock, but other wise pretty good. I like that you almost never do full crossover. A reference here, a hint there an fucktonne of influence all over the place, but almost never a full cross. I like that, it's more...introducing elements of a crossover without having a dimension jump or something.

Great story so far, I look forward to more.
doubledamn chapter 10 . 10/8/2014
Ecaflip, if it wins you HAVE to have her meet the Slug Sannin at some point.
doubledamn chapter 4 . 10/8/2014
I am loving the many influences in this story, Al'Thor - W.o.T, Fae'run - many influences, the classes and such for one, I really hope you include Gensai or a variation. Maybe some sort of Orichamaru or Madara made Spellplague to deal with the Uzu?
doubledamn chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Are crossbreeds of these Anthro-Clans possible? 'Cause right now I am picturing a humanoid Dragon/Tiger cross and it looks awesome.
hartman227 chapter 23 . 2/12/2014
so chronicles of Riddick as well? so many good references!
hartman227 chapter 19 . 2/12/2014
i see you read better days. I love this story, makes me so happy!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/16/2013
Both options are to good to pass up!
eli chapter 24 . 8/14/2013
Please continue this story is so awesome
Crais117 chapter 24 . 6/9/2013
you are a genius for thinking up a story like this
AyameKitsune chapter 24 . 6/7/2013
More please!
hybrid master chapter 24 . 6/7/2013
mud, blood, and bear. ... A Boy Named Sue by Jonny Cash
good song, good quote, and an all around good chapter
kage88 chapter 24 . 6/7/2013
My prayers have been ansered. You don't even know how much I have ben waiting for this story to be updated. I was afraid that you have abondende it. Thanks heaven this is not the case. I will pray that you wont lose enthusiasm for writing and present us whit more brilliant chapters one of the best Naruto crossovers ( in my top 5, 1 is Iga Naruto by tibo)
Ps Thank you for mentioning me in Author's notes
Veldrisk chapter 12 . 2/6/2013
Love the punishment for the demon.
Veldrisk chapter 11 . 2/6/2013
I liked the fight with Orochi-teme. I look forward to seeing more.
Veldrisk chapter 10 . 2/5/2013
I vote for the her being a disciple of Ecaflip as it would hilarious to see Hinata like that.