Reviews for The Woren of Uzu no Kuni
Nightshadegirl chapter 15 . 7/6
interesting that the arm guard accepted itachi. fu better stay away from gaara
(cat hissing).
Nightshadegirl chapter 14 . 7/6
my goodness, sarutobi and danzo agreeung to get stronger? what for? to put uzu in their place, below them?
Nightshadegirl chapter 13 . 7/6
wow, just wow. very long chapter. so ino is going to be a berserker later in life, kinda creepy.
Nightshadegirl chapter 12 . 7/6
wow, sasuke is dead already!? wonder how orochimru and itachi will take that? wonder how ino will be within the month?
Nightshadegirl chapter 11 . 7/5
wow, interesting names for those alcoholic drinks. i wished they could have killed orochimaru.
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 3/26/2016
Great chapter and plot
Rasengalia chapter 25 . 1/24/2016
I hope you continue this story. I have really enjoyed it so far
Guest chapter 18 . 8/22/2015
Will shikamaru go to uzu to visit ino and becomes friends with temari?
Guest chapter 9 . 8/22/2015
Are the akamichi related to the rand?
Guest chapter 6 . 8/21/2015
Oh, I love it!
doubledamn chapter 25 . 10/9/2014
Nice story, having the Infinity Stones there physically as a fleeting reference was kind of a shock, but other wise pretty good. I like that you almost never do full crossover. A reference here, a hint there an fucktonne of influence all over the place, but almost never a full cross. I like that, it's more...introducing elements of a crossover without having a dimension jump or something.

Great story so far, I look forward to more.
doubledamn chapter 10 . 10/8/2014
Ecaflip, if it wins you HAVE to have her meet the Slug Sannin at some point.
doubledamn chapter 4 . 10/8/2014
I am loving the many influences in this story, Al'Thor - W.o.T, Fae'run - many influences, the classes and such for one, I really hope you include Gensai or a variation. Maybe some sort of Orichamaru or Madara made Spellplague to deal with the Uzu?
doubledamn chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Are crossbreeds of these Anthro-Clans possible? 'Cause right now I am picturing a humanoid Dragon/Tiger cross and it looks awesome.
hartman227 chapter 23 . 2/12/2014
so chronicles of Riddick as well? so many good references!