Reviews for A Chance Meeting in Washington
MavenAlysse chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Good story. Loved the interconnections - and the interplay between the two teams. Thanks for sharing.
Netchka3 chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Good story. Ziva and Vin huh. Hmmmmm.
Tharin chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
A crossover between my favorite shows! NCIS was the show that reminded me of how much I missed Mag7, because Gibbs reminds me so much of Chris. I also liked the idea that Vin and Ziva knew each other.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
A most excellent story! I love the idea!
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Good characterization.
Terry Kay chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Very nice blend. Would love to see them work on a case together. Maybe Ez and Tony bump into each while both undercover... follow the hopping plot bunny...
sammie28 chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
I love both "TM7" and "NCIS", so it was nice to see more crossovers between the two. I liked, in particular, how you tied Chris and Buck's time in the Navy to Gibbs. Clever!
charli911 chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
nice little crossover...although I was fully expecting Gibbs to be the one that Vin knew, seeing as they are both snipers and that is a pretty elite group. And even if they didn't know each other, they likely would have known "of" each other.

plus, I hate Ziva with Tony...and to see her with Vin...gives me shudders to think on it... but that's just me...

It was a great story
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
cute
sfulton229 chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Great crossover! Love the use of both Vin and Ziva's mysterious pasts with dangerous missions; they do have a lot in common there. Good observation by Vin that they are too much alike in many regards but they had a lovely time and got a chance to deal with some of their past. I agree with Ezra that the teasing would have been impressive if Buck and Tony both had a chance to egg each other one; probably a good thing Buck didn't go. So nice to see Gibbs had a good influence on Chris in the past; set him on the road to the team and prevented a miscarriage of justice. Lovely idea for a crossover and if a case where the two teams have to work together would present itself, I would love to read it. Thanks so much for sharing this!
JudyL068 chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Great story. I've only seen a few eps of NCIS, but enjoyed the xo very much. Nice to see, or not see some of Vin's past. I love the end with Chris saying he'd have to aplogize to Travis too funny. JudyL
LdyGossamer chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
I liked this meeting between the two teams, especially the hidden history between Vin and Ziva. I really liked "The boredom of it had just reached the level in which Vin and Ezra often became dangerous to themselves and those around them". Such a true observation for two trouble magnets. Chris is lucky Vin got distracted with Ziva.