Reviews for Best Enemies
Twilight Vampire Princess 14 chapter 2 . 2/26/2011
okay, so i am looking for the song but i can't find it. help? it is called i do stupid things right? if not, what is it? where can i listen to the song? i looked on youtube. blank. help please!
Roza James chapter 8 . 10/4/2010
This is a great story :) I was wondering who did the song in chapter 2 ? Or if u wrote it urself, if u cold get back to me that wuld be great :)
RheaLeigh chapter 6 . 7/7/2010
enjoyed your story.. i was wondering about the song in this chapter.. it sounds like a great song.. can you please tell me what it is called and who it is written by..\

Love Rhea
unlovedAngel.x chapter 2 . 1/24/2010
NO IT WASN'T. Ok... I like stories were I can tell Edward is the one who made it all wrong! Been trying to find one, for a while, now actually. It wasn't his fault! BELLA WAS A STUPID BEATCH AT GOING OUT WITH SOMEONE ELSE THAN EDWARD. Still, good plot.
fresh-BLOOD-was-drawn-2night chapter 8 . 1/14/2010
awe story
PatchsFallenAngel chapter 7 . 1/7/2010
I know, "JasperBelikovDimitriHale" is a long, hard name to remember. Lol. Its ok, I spelt it wrong when I tried to log in. I was thinking of throwing my laptop out the window when I noticed that I spelt "Dimitri" with an "e" and not an "i."

Can't wait for ur next story! :)
Messiie chapter 6 . 1/1/2010

Id have shower sex with this Edward any day LOL.

Nice going with the songs again, and i love how Emmett was watching them (Y)

Nice going, cant wait for more !

Messiie chapter 4 . 1/1/2010
I loved it !

Putting Bella like that showed her personality more, and her singing and revealing to Alice showed the raw emotion behind her character.

Kepp up the good work babe.

texbratt67 chapter 6 . 1/1/2010
Ch.6 was a good chapter. It's nice to see them getting along and knocking boots...LOL Can't wait to read more.
Br0k33nH33rttedd chapter 6 . 12/31/2009

Beautiful.. Awsome..

Loveed it!

Loved the song, Love How Bella is gettin out of her comfort zone.. :)

Next time.. Edwards gotta be the one to start the sex.. Maybe :P

The sex could of gone a litle longer :(

But wat the hell.. Not all sex is long.

I Apsoulty Loved this chapter, & Loved it even more cause it was dedicated to me!

Love yuu

PatchsFallenAngel chapter 6 . 12/31/2009
Awesome! I seriously love Emmett and Rosalie. They're so funny and such a cute couple. BUt I have to admit, I'm a Jasper girl. lol
Br0k33nH33rttedd chapter 4 . 12/30/2009

It was so god!

I Loved the ending.. i didnt expect it! Lol

and your using your own songs for the chapters!

I Remember.. Cause i remember the spelling error in it.. & it was one of the favs you let me read ]

Overall.. Awsome Chapter.!

Br0k33nH33rttedd chapter 5 . 12/30/2009

I Thought it wasnt right!

But its all gud charli

We all love you!

Br0k33nH33rttedd chapter 3 . 12/30/2009
Three Little Words..

Ha! Thats a song you didnt make for the chapter.. But you worked the chapter around the song :)

I Loved this chapter! But i dont like how edwards being so nice Lol..

I Liked it in the start lol

Anger.. Playing..

But i Loved this chapter.. Hes starting to love her!

*Squeals* Lol

Keep it up Charli!

Br0k33nH33rttedd chapter 2 . 12/30/2009
Aw! that song is so gud! & sad..

how could edward do that!

Poor Bella Lol

Lovved this chapter..

Cant wait for more sex! Lol

You know me & Sex