Reviews for Best Enemies
Twilight Vampire Princess 14 chapter 2 . 2/26/2011
okay, so i am looking for the song but i can't find it. help? it is called i do stupid things right? if not, what is it? where can i listen to the song? i looked on youtube. blank. help please!
Roza James chapter 8 . 10/4/2010
This is a great story :) I was wondering who did the song in chapter 2 ? Or if u wrote it urself, if u cold get back to me that wuld be great :)
RheaLeigh chapter 6 . 7/7/2010
enjoyed your story.. i was wondering about the song in this chapter.. it sounds like a great song.. can you please tell me what it is called and who it is written by..\

Love Rhea
unlovedAngel.x chapter 2 . 1/24/2010
NO IT WASN'T. Ok... I like stories were I can tell Edward is the one who made it all wrong! Been trying to find one, for a while, now actually. It wasn't his fault! BELLA WAS A STUPID BEATCH AT GOING OUT WITH SOMEONE ELSE THAN EDWARD. Still, good plot.
fresh-BLOOD-was-drawn-2night chapter 8 . 1/14/2010
awe story
originalityissooverrated chapter 7 . 1/7/2010
I know, "JasperBelikovDimitriHale" is a long, hard name to remember. Lol. Its ok, I spelt it wrong when I tried to log in. I was thinking of throwing my laptop out the window when I noticed that I spelt "Dimitri" with an "e" and not an "i."

Lol.

Can't wait for ur next story! :)
Messiie chapter 6 . 1/1/2010
*rawr*

Id have shower sex with this Edward any day LOL.

Nice going with the songs again, and i love how Emmett was watching them (Y)

Nice going, cant wait for more !

xxox
Messiie chapter 4 . 1/1/2010
I loved it !

Putting Bella like that showed her personality more, and her singing and revealing to Alice showed the raw emotion behind her character.

Kepp up the good work babe.

xxox
texbratt67 chapter 6 . 1/1/2010
Ch.6 was a good chapter. It's nice to see them getting along and knocking boots...LOL Can't wait to read more.
Br0k33nH33rttedd chapter 6 . 12/31/2009
Wo!

Beautiful.. Awsome..

Loveed it!

Loved the song, Love How Bella is gettin out of her comfort zone.. :)

Next time.. Edwards gotta be the one to start the sex.. Maybe :P

The sex could of gone a litle longer :(

But wat the hell.. Not all sex is long.

I Apsoulty Loved this chapter, & Loved it even more cause it was dedicated to me!

Love yuu

xoxo
originalityissooverrated chapter 6 . 12/31/2009
Awesome! I seriously love Emmett and Rosalie. They're so funny and such a cute couple. BUt I have to admit, I'm a Jasper girl. lol
Br0k33nH33rttedd chapter 4 . 12/30/2009
Omg!

Charli!

It was so god!

I Loved the ending.. i didnt expect it! Lol

and your using your own songs for the chapters!

I Remember.. Cause i remember the spelling error in it.. & it was one of the favs you let me read ]

Overall.. Awsome Chapter.!

I WANT MORE :P

Br0k33nH33rttedd chapter 5 . 12/30/2009
Hahahaha

I Thought it wasnt right!

But its all gud charli

We all love you!

Br0k33nH33rttedd chapter 3 . 12/30/2009
Three Little Words..

Ha! Thats a song you didnt make for the chapter.. But you worked the chapter around the song :)

I Loved this chapter! But i dont like how edwards being so nice Lol..

I Liked it in the start lol

Anger.. Playing..

SEXY!

But i Loved this chapter.. Hes starting to love her!

*Squeals* Lol

Keep it up Charli!

Br0k33nH33rttedd chapter 2 . 12/30/2009
Aw! that song is so gud! & sad..

how could edward do that!

Poor Bella Lol

Lovved this chapter..

Cant wait for more sex! Lol

You know me & Sex