Reviews for Shades of existence
teedub chapter 4 . 12/20/2015
This is such a beautiful tragedy. I re-read it every so often.

Each time I do read it, wonder what both Draco and Lord slytherin were thinking with the subservience and punishment clause in the wedding contract. Slytherin said he wanted an heir, wanted to convert Harry to his side, show him ugly side of the LIght. I can never figure out how he would get what he wanted with an heir subservient to a Malfoy. And Draco's claim that Harry wasn't his slave with those clauses *shakes my head*

But, then I remember the first chapter where you show Slytherin's regrets for his rash actions towards Harry.
pokemon-hogwarts4eva chapter 4 . 6/4/2011
no sequel?
TalaDentro chapter 4 . 4/21/2010
I feel like there are still a lot of holes in this. It's good don't get me wrong. It just feels open-ended like there's a lot more that could be explained. Like Remus, I don't really like his character he's kind of a douche, but when he does shit like he did in your story there's usually some kind of explaination. I mean, no he didn't seek Harry out, which he should've, but he never betrayed him either, ya know what I mean? Anyway, it's good, hope there is a sequel.
cyiusblack chapter 4 . 4/18/2010
cool ending
animaluvr123 chapter 3 . 2/19/2010
I LOVED THIS CHAPTER, UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
mizzrazz72 chapter 3 . 1/30/2010
Harry can love Blaize but maybe Orion has a place in Harry's life. I'm really upset about Remus. He should've stood by Harry.
Lady Jacqueline chapter 3 . 1/30/2010
Update?
BabyDragom123 chapter 3 . 1/30/2010
love it
cyiusblack chapter 3 . 1/30/2010
update soon
Noir Cullen chapter 2 . 1/19/2010
will there be another chapter or sequel ?
Animegrl421 chapter 2 . 1/16/2010
Aww, it stopped too soon! I really can't wait for the next update! Your writing style is wonderful, I'm hooked! And don't get me started on how great this story is so far!
history chapter 2 . 1/7/2010
I like a lot this story!
ShadowCub chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Harry should have looked to history at heroes,

heroes one minute and scapegoats the next.
T chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
What is the truth of what happened to Draco and how did Harry get in his state?