Reviews for House and Wilson moving on up
SakuraDragomir chapter 19 . 12/12/2010
hey waz up

can u write more of this story plz? if u can

i love house md and the gang

i hope i can read more of yur stories

ttyl

-yuuki kuran

queen of the night
Pandagirl66 chapter 19 . 1/7/2010
oh, wow! epic chapter is House really leaving?
Queen S of Randomness 016 chapter 19 . 1/6/2010
hey!

whoa...House actually treated Chase & Foreman to lunch? either he's REALLY changed...or Wilson's right..."Hell must have finally frozen over." haha.

another awesome chapter! i hope u update soon! - :)
lin12344 chapter 19 . 1/6/2010
Onmce in a lifetime House paying..poor Wilson left out, of course if he was there he would have paid.
Shao7 chapter 19 . 1/6/2010
interesting.

where are you going with this?

Very interesting indeed!

Please update soon.
lisa chapter 19 . 1/6/2010
luvin it so far please update?

can i ave a request...

season 6 cuddy is drivin me mad lol so cn u make her feel more guilty it makes me feel better!
TetraFish06 chapter 19 . 1/6/2010
I can't wait for more...he needs to lure him away to be on his new team...that would show Cuddy!
micetea chapter 19 . 1/6/2010
Since I'm NOT a Cuddy fan, getting her away from House so he and Wilson can have a more peaceful life works for me. It's sad though but this could work. If there was only someway House could stay and Cuddy was sent to the other hospital"/
ghnobody chapter 18 . 1/5/2010
Loved it! Nice twist . . .
huddyholic chapter 18 . 1/5/2010
Haha so much for him cleaningthings up lol I didn't expect him to get fired lol... So is this ever goin to be huddy or is it just basically hilson?
Queen S of Randomness 016 chapter 18 . 1/5/2010
hey!

Cuddy just fired him? didn't see that coming.

another awesome chapter! i hope u update soon! - :)
baby chapter 18 . 1/5/2010
Oh it's getting better and better :) I like how the plot develops. Please, continue.
micetea chapter 18 . 1/5/2010
I have no more idea then Wilson whats going on but maybe a change of Hospital will work for them. They'll have new stuff to talk about at night and maybe being apart will be what brings them to gether as a couple") Bt then House will remember he has to buy his own lunch and beg Cuddy for his job back"/
TetraFish06 chapter 18 . 1/5/2010
Oh my goodness...Cuddy finally did get rid of him! What now...
lisa chapter 17 . 1/5/2010
o i would love to hear hw cuddy wud react to this hahaha luvin it so far!

PLEASE UPDATE?