Reviews for All There Is
irezei chapter 1 . 11/21
I was right, your stories definitely are worth reading. I really like your characters. They are true to the HP universe, but at the same time, you bring the best out in them. And it doesn't hurt that you know how to write and that you have a lot of humor. It only is to be hoped that you didn't abandon them for Twilight. I'll put you on my favorite authors list and hope that I'll get an update someday for a new HP story...
Ellae chapter 14 . 10/25
Absolutely gorgeous, beautifully thought out story
nk01 chapter 14 . 9/17
I love this
El-Jay92 chapter 14 . 9/17
Brilliant story, well written and the characterisation was fantastic, very believable plot and progression of the story.
annie chapter 5 . 7/27
It's been a long time since I read this, but I still adore it. This chapter in particular never fails to make me cry.
MiaCara chapter 14 . 4/7
I loved loved loved loved your rewrite. Great job to one of my very favorite writers. Big hugs. M
93 Diagon Alley chapter 10 . 2/28
Ugh. I just reread this and I'm crying. I love this story so much, it's just wonderful. :)
Brain in the Gutter chapter 14 . 1/31
Such a good story! Loved it!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/24/2014
That last chapter... I love how it ended with Fred and everything. It made me tear up a little bit. Anyway, this was great writing! :)
bookluv22 chapter 14 . 10/13/2014
So so good! It was sad and sweet, just job well done.
chimaera198 chapter 14 . 8/12/2014
ahh such a beautiful story and so credible. I really think that this could happen, George totally closing up and avoiding everyone. (I know this could happen, since I went trough the same, after my dad died. I just shut the curtains of my little appartment and didn't go out to see my friends let alone my mum and little sisters.)
so yeah thank you
SkyThorn15634 chapter 14 . 8/5/2014
You have me crying
its midnight and i couldnt stop reading
you have achieved everything an author wants
oh and by the way it was bloody brillant and i love it
thank you for writing this i really love this story and i hope you write more stories

DivineDebris chapter 14 . 8/1/2014
Aw, this was so sweet. I absolutely love it!
lacomtessa chapter 14 . 6/28/2014
I know I haven't reviewed for any of the other chapters, but I wanted to say that I think this story is amazing and really sweet. Draco's hilarious, too.
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 14 . 6/17/2014
Very cute. It left me with a smile, which I always enjoy. Nicely done!