Reviews for All There Is
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 14 . 6/17/2014
Very cute. It left me with a smile, which I always enjoy. Nicely done!
Of Roses and Lilies chapter 11 . 5/30/2014
A wonderfully slightly more magical than usual HP story! This is my third time reading it and I absolutely love it. The whole idea to Hermione helping George out like this is brilliant. And there was the nice added touch of Fred speaking to them from the Veil. Also, good job on portraying the Twins perfectly! Keep on writing!
Beloved Daughter chapter 14 . 5/1/2014
Absolutely brilliant story! I loved reading every moment of it! I loved all the little moments, like George calling her Carl and how Ron slips her the potion which betrays her love for George. :)
Of Roses and Lilies chapter 14 . 4/27/2014
That was the sweetest most well thought out and sentimental story I've read in a very very long time! Thank you so much for making my day with it!
laelruin chapter 14 . 4/23/2014
Very cute. I really liked it. I do wonder why it took the four years to finally decide to get married though... lol. Loved the purple hair scene!
Keep up the awesome work,
L
MillieJoan chapter 14 . 4/23/2014
I loved this :-) I've thought for awhile that Hermione/George would be a great pairing, but I hadn't found many stories. This was lovely.
CarlitaM chapter 14 . 4/19/2014
Aaaww... that was sweet!

I much prefer your previous version, though, with the apologetic Malfoy and Misty. Still, this was excellent too.

Kudos on a job well done.

Cheers!

C.
Brooklyn chapter 14 . 3/20/2014
I am sobbing. Thank you so, so much for this beautiful story. Everything was perfect. It's authors like you that make the world a better place.
Never stop writing!
- an appreciative reader
slytherinxbadxgirl chapter 14 . 3/19/2014
Damn. Got something in my eye. *sniff*

Well done.
Ace282 chapter 14 . 2/11/2014
Thank you! I really enjoyed reading this story! I loved George's pick up line for Hermione. I wasn't sure which chapter it was, but can you tell me? Thank you again! I loved it!
rmv chapter 14 . 2/1/2014
Absolutely beautiful story! It made me laugh out loud couple of times :D Awesome work!
Anonymous chapter 14 . 1/13/2014
You do conjure up the most delightful bittersweet (more sweet than bitter and I thank you heartily for it) stories. You have a wonderful talent. Please keep writing.
TropicOfCancer chapter 14 . 1/7/2014
Beautiful story! Thanks for sharing :)
nitefang chapter 14 . 1/1/2014
It's always your stories that send me into a tailspin. They're perfectly humorous and heartbreaking-the most brilliant balance of any Harry Potter fan fiction writer I've ever read. And Fred's voice on the radio... Man, I wept both times. WEPT. Big, blubbery, bulbous tears.
Jessie chapter 8 . 12/30/2013
I remember reading the exact same scene in the beginning about the pick up lines. It was in a different story. but the characters in it were george and fred instead of george and lee. idk who took whoms story, but seeing as yours is still up and theirs is not ...
681 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »