Reviews for All There Is
lolitaweasley chapter 14 . 7/10/2019
I loved this! thank you for writing this story
Cecily Mitchell chapter 14 . 6/28/2019
This story is the type of story you read on a bad day. It’s so uplifting and hopeful. I enjoyed it. Thank you
badadder1 chapter 14 . 6/25/2019
oh my GOSH you are a truly brilliant Weasley Twin angel!
badadder1 chapter 10 . 6/25/2019
I love her relationship with Draco lolol "I'm gay" hahaha
badadder1 chapter 8 . 6/25/2019
oh now I need this triad story. you are too brilliant not to share this lol
badadder1 chapter 5 . 6/25/2019
oh my gosh this is so cute I'm gonna die
badadder1 chapter 1 . 6/25/2019
oh. my gosh you are amazing! they're so in character and brilliant and I will read all your stuff!
KataNee chapter 14 . 5/5/2019
So good
Aria DeLoncray chapter 14 . 4/21/2019
Great story!
Bellamora chapter 14 . 4/5/2019
I have just read this all over again and it was as Wonderful as it was all those years ago. Thank you!
I still feel weepy over Fred.
TheFeyRa chapter 14 . 2/12/2019
Read this before, loved it, so I had to come back. Favourited!
anonblush chapter 1 . 1/26/2019
This was perfect! Thank you!
ChrysalisBluem chapter 14 . 1/24/2019
That magical wireless will always be a mystery to me.
Like I love how it's so mysterious? But I can't help but be curious how we have a supposedly dead Fred speaking in their via Potterwatch like it has a mind of its own. I admit this is the Wizarding world and even magic-folk can't explain things from theirs at times. But come on. Hahahaha

On the other hand, THIS WAS BLOODY BRILLIANT.

Although I expected a more melancholic George, but I find it heartwarming how he continued to live within his own terms and slowly adapted to a kind of life he could call his own. Trying new things for himself, as himself. Throughout his life, it's always been 'FredGeorge', 'GredForge', 'The Weasley Twinsalways a pair and rarely mentioned as an individual unless someone miraculously recognizes him as the correct twin.

I love you how you made everyone have a wonderful ending and involvement as well. Especially dear Percy, who doesn't get the right amount of love and recognition he deserves (but I guess that's what betraying your family for a good amount of years could do...)

Your portrayal of our pairing's relationship was indeed a splendor. You made sure to slowly have them built up the amount of trust and affection they have for each kther to get them to where they are. And I love every single moment of it.

And lastly... even though he was written off with very few lines, I want to thank you for including such a lively Fred...

He's my favorite HP character. And like everyone else who cried over his death, my heart still aches at that very loss. In this last chapter, I teared up quite a lot. It just proves how much of an impact this particular twin had in everyone's lives. I love how nostalgic it feels reading him as he is like he never died in the first place. You handled his character so well!
I'm intrigued on how he managed to steal a kiss with our Gryffindor Princess. Huhu I'm truthfully a Fremione but my love for the twins is impecable.

Thank you for writing this. Truly.
You've written such a wondeful story that it amuses me how on earth this has so little reviews!
It deserves justice.
I hope you continue to write more!

Bravo!
-ChrysalisBluem
Hannani chapter 14 . 12/31/2018
Such a lovely story! I laughed out loud so many times, and there where times were I was near tears because of some bittersweet moments. Thank you so much for sharing!
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 13 . 12/18/2018