Reviews for Right In Front Of You
Kylie chapter 2 . 6/8/2012
Real interesting ideas going on here. I like it.
muji chapter 8 . 12/5/2006
I don't know how to describe this. Your story is really intense.

It's just... ow... you kind of made my heart bleed.
Undead American chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
Another masterful job, Boo, what can I say? You're probably getting sick of having my nose up your butt anyway. :P

Warning to readers: this one really pulls at the heartstrings. Don't read it if you were looking for something "light."
Queen Boadicea chapter 8 . 11/6/2002
Great story even if it did have B/S bs in it.
Queen Boadicea chapter 6 . 11/6/2002
GODDAMMIT! This is getting really annoying. Okay, Buffy's dead inside and is using Spike to feel like Willow with her magic and Faith with her prison guard. But, shit, you'd think that with her sister's lecture and her friends's examples, she'd cut out this Spike crap. :(
Queen Boadicea chapter 5 . 11/6/2002
Wow, that is some surprise. I love this story; it's full of surprising revelations. I'm disappointed at the continual B/S nastiness but at least you're not trying to pass it off as true love. I hope Buffy turns to one of her girlfriends for love.
Queen Boadicea chapter 4 . 11/6/2002
This is a really suspenseful chapter. It's terrifying to see Willow being sucked down the dark path again. I'm eager to see what will happen in the next chapter. It's great to have Buffy and Faith bonding, too. Is there a B/F romance in the works?
Stelynn chapter 8 . 1/26/2002
wow. that's pretty much all that i can say. here let me say it again. WOW! u're awesome, and i can't wait to go read more of ur stuff.
Kegcider chapter 8 . 1/26/2002
Another great story. Love the way you have Faith connect with Buffy, at least for a bit. Love the idea of the monks messing with Faith as well. And it had a really powerful ending.

Only one suggestion. Write a fic where Faith gets a happy ending, she always works so hard in your stories.
Shawn chapter 8 . 1/21/2002
Hey your story was great congrats with it I was just wondering if your were going to do a follow-up to it I'd love to read it.
Bolo chapter 2 . 1/20/2002
"Without" I ment "With out Xander". Damn it! typing to fast again! good luck
Bolo chapter 1 . 1/20/2002
I'm a fan of Willow but I'm more of a Xander fan. I think you cant really have Willow with Xander. This whole time its been Faith, Buffy, Willow, Dawn and even Tara. Its as if Xander doesnt count. This isnt for me its good but not for me.
Echoes of the Mind chapter 8 . 1/20/2002
I really liked this. It was good.
Stelynn chapter 2 . 1/19/2002
wow. this is great. u've got the characters down amazingly well, plus u've got awesome plot twists. please write more!

The Crowe chapter 2 . 1/19/2002
I like it. Most stories I choose whether I'm gonna continue reading after about half of the first chapter. This kept up my interest. Very good indeed.