Reviews for His Christmas Wish
Mandy-muis chapter 25 . 12/23/2014
I really love your story, you are a very talented writer, reading this I would have never guessed that you didn't experience grief like this, you defiantly don't need to worry that it is unrealistic.
The grief you wrote about felt very real, you described some things that I felt personally. Reading this story made my cry, but it also made me laugh and think.
And I want to thank you for that. I am really looking forward to reading more of your stories.

Hope you have a merry christmas Mandy-Muis
Lola chapter 21 . 10/20/2014
Wait, you named Jack's toy, the toy that makes him feel better, George? As in, George made mommy go away, and daddy made George go away... Was that intentional? Obviously you can't reply to me as I don't have an account but just food for thought...
PrinslooPrentiss chapter 3 . 5/1/2014
I absolutely LOVE HP Christmas stories! I love them so much that I'm reading them in May!
sarahb2007 chapter 25 . 12/10/2012
Awww this is such a bittersweet story
Syfja chapter 25 . 9/25/2012
beautiful
Firefly chapter 25 . 8/26/2012
Don't know what else to say except I LOVED THIS. I absolutely did, it was so wonderfully fluffy and marshmellowy and lovely and cute and I just thought it was beautiful! Congrats on a wonderful story with the perfect ending I'll be reading more of your stuff now!
Firefly chapter 24 . 8/26/2012
I hate it when I'm chopping these darn onions while reading this...! This is the best chapter in your whole story! I love The Memory Garden and the candles, how Jack and Aaron both talk to Haley and most of all I lovelovelove the verse on love! I've heard it before and thought it was beautiful and even more so now ) Such a heartwarming chapter filled with faith, hope and love :') 3
Firefly chapter 21 . 8/26/2012
Ok... WHAT?! It was all fine and dandy till she said she loved himm! that was pretty crazy, i did like how it was when he was sleeping though :) can't wait to read the remaining chapters!
Firefly chapter 20 . 8/26/2012
Awwwww this is so cute and mushy between Em and Aaron, I really would love to see one of your chapters just acted out in the show for funzies looking forward to what comes next!
Firefly chapter 16 . 8/26/2012
I know where you're going with the whole Emily wants to be loved too and I think it is really good :) It's really interesting and I want to know where you're going with this!

I love how you didn't put it out there so much that they were sleeping together but just slipped it in that she had climbed into bed with him and she was awake next to him in the morning, you went round it well :)

- However I think you may have overplayed the whole Jack-Emily relationship if Haley had died only a few weeks previous- I think he would be still wary of any other woman in his life (except Jessica) because they couldn't compete with Haley.

But otherwise I think it's great :)
Firefly chapter 13 . 8/26/2012
I think it did have a point, and I know I'm more of a just straight forward Hotly story it would be interesting to have seen how the team tried helping Hotch- I'll just wait for the rest haha :)
Firefly chapter 12 . 8/26/2012
JJ being one of my first TV crushes ever, was brilliant and she had every right to say it as she loves Em like a sister :) as much as Hotch is in pain and Emily is looking out for him, JJ is only looking out for her so it fits :) keep writing!
Firefly chapter 9 . 8/25/2012
You're so coool lovelovelove this, it's adorable :)
Firefly chapter 7 . 8/25/2012
"Hey," she said with a smile. "It's what you do for family."

Are you really gonna make me cry? Like now? at 1am? :') Did you write this with a chocolate stick on marshmellow paper or something cuz it's so adorable! 3
Firefly chapter 6 . 8/25/2012
:'( *air hug to Jack* ! She is like his mother!