Reviews for Wilson's New Apartment
JuliaJamboree chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
This wasn't a bad fic. I'm going to say that from the start. I do, however, think you could have done things to make it better. Firstly, proofread. I can't stress that enough. Or, if you're like me and can't proofread your own work, get someone else to do it for you. It helps. Your lack of commas in a lot of places threw me, and I found myself having to read quite a few sentences three or four times to actually understand what they were saying. Also, Wilson seemed kind of out of character to me. He was too giddy, too childlike. Wilson's a pretty serious guy a lot of the time. He's also very articulate, so saying things like "You're gonna" doesn't work well with him. Lastly, I was confused as to the state of the relationship between the two of them. It seemed for a while that they were still just friends, but then it seemed like they were supposed to be in an established relationship. I didn't know what to think. So, to be clear, not a bad job, but try to work on getting things a bit more polished. :)
sango chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
omg you read my mind!

this was really good, if a bit rushed, as you said.

i started writing a canon the second that episode ended thinking of all the slash that was just oozing from the screen. i swear its only going to be a few more episodes before they finally kiss.

even hugh laurie said it on "live in the actor's studio" that if the show ran long enough house might just kiss wilson.

i cant wait!

should we start a countdown...?
Onirei Kirara chapter 1 . 12/1/2009