Reviews for Slayers and Purebloods and Death Eaters, Oh My!
DemonKittyAngel chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Umm... I'd like to know if there is ever going to be an extension of this. I like it, but it's terribly incomplete.(Will slayerness matter? does dawn just not exist anymore? how will she catch up? what sort of 'improper for a pureblood' things will she get up to in Hogwarts?)

If you're gonna write more can you message back so I can put this on alerts? I won't otherwise. It would be waiting for something that will never come which is an exercise in pointlessness. I'd really love to see more.
the dark euphie chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Oh those two are going to shit when they find out their little niece is a slayer. Haha! I could just see Voldie's face.
KK1987 chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
love this chapter, can't wait to read more, please update again soon im really enjoying reading this story
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
It would be great if you could clarify what piont of the buffy story line this is at.
Fantasy-Mania31 chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Sounds good! Hope you update it!
AngelBuffy-4eva chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Wow this is a wicked idea for a story, I love it.

Please Please update soon your an amazing writer i cant wait to see how this story turns out
Kay8abc chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Very nice, I can't wait to see where you go with this.

-kate
Ace Trainer Jessie chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
awsome. looks promising.
ravenaurelius chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
fantastic story
HotPinkSass chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Laughed my butt off at the pimp cane comment! For ideas I would love to see Buffy and Draco develop a love/hate sibling type relationship. Then of course she's still a slayer and is going to have to pick a side in the war.

It could drive them apart or bring them together or a combination of the two effecting Lucius and Narcissa.

She should totally think up annoying nicknames for them as well like co-co for draco and it would be hilarious if Lucius is always berating her for her gross misuse of the English language.

perhaps she date one of the twins, the only other upper classmen I can think of are Lee Jordan and Cedric who dies or she could save him.

random plot bunny: Voldemort could take interest in her powers and order Lucius to bring her so Voldie can use her or something.

I must say that as rare as it is i love seeing a Buffy's a malfoy story and even though the first chapter is short it's very intriguing and I can't wait to see what you do with this! Update soon :)
Like A Clockwork Orange chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
I'd like to thank you (again) for taking the challenge. I'd almost forgotten that I'd posted it at all, so seeing that someone had taken it was a rather pleasant suprise.

Anyway, this looks to be off to a great start so far. And from what I can see, everyone seems to be in character, which is fantastic. The problem I've seen with most HP/BtVS fics is that there always seem to be countless plot holes and most, if not all, of the characters are completely OOC. So yeah, major kudos on keeping things in character.

And minor nit-pick:

"Isn’t there an American equivalent to the O. at Central Los Angeles?”

*O.W.L.s

P.S. Is the house elf (Elmer) named after Elmer Fudd?
blue talith chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
The story line looks promising enough, so, bring on the updates, please!