Reviews for A Demon Among Reapers
Kyoto141092 chapter 9 . 12/31/2016
Ah... Thank you for writing a Naruto/bleach story that both takes place in the beginning of the Bleach anime... and doesn't have Naruto as an OC... phew... Great story by the way, keep it up.
One question though, what actually happened to Kurama?
Squarekiddo chapter 1 . 3/6/2016
Why does he look like a kid? and why is he in school? He had 2 kids and a Wive, I doubt he had those things at Ichigos age.
The Whimsical Ermine chapter 9 . 6/27/2014
I like this. Too bad it hasn't been updated lately
dualitys-end chapter 9 . 6/9/2013
I've been really enjoying this story. The changes to canon actually make sense and your explaining your reasons behind things, making everything meaning a good read.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/25/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
lmc9389 chapter 9 . 3/6/2013
This is excellent hope you continue one day
gamerman5603 chapter 9 . 11/12/2012
update soon please
SquiggytheMage chapter 9 . 11/2/2012
want more story!
Khorale chapter 9 . 7/3/2012
Yay, no Rukia execution!
PH chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
are there any similar stories besides this PLEASE!
templar627 chapter 9 . 4/17/2011
Great Story, cant wait for next update.
Nycel chapter 9 . 4/10/2011
this is great please update soon I cannot wait for ever
flaming-ninjas00 chapter 9 . 4/7/2011
This is one of the better ones in the Naruto Bleach xovers. I just found it so I don't know how long updates take but I hope you do one soon.

I think it would be fun to have an a encounter between Byakuya and Naruto before Byakuya leaves. Preferably Naruto making a fool of the captian in some way, or at least getting the better of him in a verbal spar.
nb chapter 9 . 3/24/2011
hey guys is there a naruto and bleach crossover were naruto becomes immortal or merge with kyuubi and a thousand years later he begins a new life in karakura town

in the first episode of bleach
m chapter 9 . 3/17/2011
please update your story is awesome and i want naruto train ichigo and the others