Reviews for A Demon Among Reapers
alemery chapter 9 . 6/27/2014
I like this. Too bad it hasn't been updated lately
dualitys-end chapter 9 . 6/9/2013
I've been really enjoying this story. The changes to canon actually make sense and your explaining your reasons behind things, making everything meaning a good read.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/25/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
lmc9389 chapter 9 . 3/6/2013
This is excellent hope you continue one day
gamerman5603 chapter 9 . 11/12/2012
update soon please
SquiggytheMage chapter 9 . 11/2/2012
want more story!
Khorale chapter 9 . 7/3/2012
Yay, no Rukia execution!
PH chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
are there any similar stories besides this PLEASE!
templar627 chapter 9 . 4/17/2011
Great Story, cant wait for next update.
Nycel chapter 9 . 4/10/2011
this is great please update soon I cannot wait for ever
flaming-ninjas00 chapter 9 . 4/7/2011
This is one of the better ones in the Naruto Bleach xovers. I just found it so I don't know how long updates take but I hope you do one soon.

I think it would be fun to have an a encounter between Byakuya and Naruto before Byakuya leaves. Preferably Naruto making a fool of the captian in some way, or at least getting the better of him in a verbal spar.
nb chapter 9 . 3/24/2011
hey guys is there a naruto and bleach crossover were naruto becomes immortal or merge with kyuubi and a thousand years later he begins a new life in karakura town

in the first episode of bleach
m chapter 9 . 3/17/2011
please update your story is awesome and i want naruto train ichigo and the others
sesshoumaru4me chapter 9 . 3/10/2011
Awsome! Please don't le tus wait to long for the next chapter? :)I don't think I can bare it.
jar chapter 9 . 2/20/2011
hey man great story and i loved determination but i think you should throw anko into the mix.

one: it would add so much more depth as well as give a reason naruto to truely be there.

two: naruto loves anko no question.

three: it ties in with the story.

and lastly naruto deserves it plus it would be kind of funny to see yoruichi and anko fighting over him hmmmmmmm