Reviews for A Superhero's Holiday
ScifigeekET chapter 2 . 7/26/2010
Ha! Spidey in a Santa hat. Forget the Green Goblin, hats are cool. :D I've always liked how MJ is normally supportive of Spidey's 'superhero' thing, which they completely changed in the movies. (Don't get me wrong, they're great, but MJ is a brat).

Keep writing!

PS sorry I couldn't review the first chapter; I've never seen Watchmen, and I wouldn't really have a clue what was happening.
Selenehekate chapter 8 . 2/2/2010
I love this last chapter!
raykong chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Great job on your chapters, really love the human aspect of your story. The Spiderman one was hilarious, btw. Hoping to see more DC characters in future chapters ;D
Selenehekate chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Haha, awesome
Ryo Nightray chapter 5 . 12/19/2009
Yay! Another funny chapter! Iron Man! :D Hehe, can't wait for Iron Man 2. Aww, poor Tony, in charge of the Avenger holiday party
Derek Metaltron chapter 5 . 12/16/2009
Aw, poor old Doc Ock, but seriously dumb for thinking he can take on Spidey when the Avengers are about. I'd quite like a follow-up chapter for Ocky though, I'm interested how the fellow would celebrate Christmas as a Super Villain.

Other characters I'd like to see chapters for are a Batman/Joker one, the Justice League, Captain America (either version), the Fantastic Four, maybe the British Super Heroes if you know them well enough like Captain Britain and Spitfire, cause I'm British and British Heroes are awesomeness.

Anyway, a nice idea, keep it up. :)
JustAJackie chapter 4 . 12/15/2009
Aww, this is cute! I only liked Chapter 4, though, to be honest. No offense, but the only thing out of these that really appeals to me is X-Men. Nice job, either way!

Ryo Nightray chapter 4 . 12/15/2009
LOL! An even cuter and funnier chapter!

Wolverine lol!

Hehe, I loved the refrence to Iron Man! Please do an Iron Man christmas chapter! :D
Spittlebug chapter 4 . 12/11/2009
Yay! So nice, so nice. I love your fanfiction. I especially like the ending. :-)
Ryo Nightray chapter 2 . 12/6/2009
Aww! Hey thos was kinda sweet and funny! It's a great idea too!
Spittlebug chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Hi, your first chapter is awesome! I think that you should continue the Watchmen one-shot into another chapter, but perhaps later in the fan-fic. Can't wait to read more of them and am glad that you are letting me submit some also.

Clownwithachainsaw chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Interesting. Can't wait for the rest.