Reviews for Stargate: SGMR
Guest chapter 9 . 10/4/2014
I love SG1 and I love maximum ride...and your story is awesome.
love you,
samusbot chapter 9 . 8/11/2012
Keep going! You're doing really well, and I would be sad if you didn't keep it up. D:
Hideout Writer chapter 9 . 2/25/2011
Very well done! It's been a while since I've checked the MR crossover section, and I tend towards the SGA stuff more than SG-1, but I still enjoyed this story very much. I can't wait to see your next chapter.
awsmninja chapter 9 . 8/5/2010
aww poor Nudge shes lonely :{ but shell find someone right?
awsmninja chapter 8 . 7/29/2010
cool chapie! X) UPDATE SOON PLEASE! :D
awsmninja chapter 7 . 7/29/2010
awww iggys got a girlfriend x3 theyr so cuuuute
awsmninja chapter 6 . 7/29/2010

2. yay! wedding!

3. lol jack XD
awsmninja chapter 3 . 7/29/2010
cool! a bit of backgrounding i like how you mentioned james patterson XD
awsmninja chapter 2 . 7/29/2010
LOVED IT! reading on :3
awsmninja chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
*sighs happily* yaaayyyy i likes da long chapies day makes meh happeh w great first chapter!
Justin Iggy's imaginary son chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
This is actually for the chapter where Max and Fang fight, Max is a better fighter than Fang, because she's faster, just as strong, because they're all set to be so strong, she was meant to save the world for a reason, if you're gonna make someone else a better fighter, you may as well make them to be the one to save the world.
Hideout Writer chapter 8 . 7/16/2010
AHHHHHHH! There's no more for me to read! (yet. I hope there's more!) MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE! MORE, NOW! PLEASE?
Me chapter 7 . 3/29/2010
nice i want to see them fight but when are you gonna get to the "world saving"
Anonymous chapter 7 . 3/29/2010
i just want to say continue its great
Nerdz-Will-Rule-The-World chapter 7 . 3/27/2010
Awesome story. Been scaning the Maximum Ride and Stargate X-overs and so far: 0 for most of them. This 1 like an 8 maybe 9. So gr8 story u better finish it! or i will come 2 get u! :P