Reviews for Smoke Damage
cmtaylor531 chapter 2 . 1/25/2014
I really really loved every moment of this.
Saul Good chapter 2 . 1/13/2014
Well written and intriguing. Pity for its incompletion,here's hoping you write more!
BrucasBangelBrylan chapter 2 . 11/6/2011
It was really great, not a fan of Kate but the story with her POV was interesting, unique, it worked pretty well.

I loved Angel's diary entries, all about his love for Buffy, so well written, tragic and beautiful just like them.

I enjoyed reading it even though it was too short, i want to know what happen next!
Anne chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
Wow this was really well written, I really loved to see everything from Kate's POV, I always had a soft spot for her and I think the show never truely realised her potential.
immyownsuperman chapter 2 . 11/15/2010
Oh gosh, I sorta wish you would add another chapter! This story was amazing thanks for writing it!
niver chapter 2 . 10/14/2010
This was a really great story. I love that you wrote it from Kate's POV, and Angel's diary entries were great. Lovely, lovely story.
vnnk chapter 2 . 9/15/2010
hey can u please keep wrting i reall want to know wat happened :)
clandestinequeen chapter 2 . 12/12/2009
“Center for Vampyr Slayage, Neo-Watcher Training, Paranormal Research and Defense, Doomsday Aversion, Pursuit of Truth and Justice, Dungeon-Crawling, and Chilling with Frosty Beverages, this is Andrew, how may I direct your call?”

That line cracked me up, so Andrew.

The rest however was interesting too and I love how powerful willow is now, super S8 girl are-go! Xander was xander and having him get friendly with kate was interesting too, especially their points of view and the diary snips! It made me crave more...more...more.. bah, the reality of their love and just *knowing* GAH - why, always you and the heart strings isn't it? *dramatic sniffle*
Robin chapter 2 . 12/5/2009
It was so nice to see you wrote another Angel fic. I've read all of your other stories, and loved them too. Smoke Damage is beautiful, poignant and very true to the characters you were burrowing. I could see all of that happening, and it put such wonderful closure to the Buffy and Angel story, something which was sort of missing from the show. I have to admit though, it was so well done that I didn't want it to end, and totally wanted to read more.

Angel is my all-time favorite character of any television show-ever-and you write him very true to character, especially when you write dialogue for him (like the diary entries). You seem to have a great appreciation and respect for the character.

I hope to read more Angel stories in the near future by you. Keep up the great work:)
80sUnLoveChild chapter 2 . 12/3/2009
I am as always in awe. I just wanted to hit Xander over the head! Luckily Willow pulled out her resolve face just in time! Loved the final line and cannot wait for the update...BA all the way...right?
David Fishwick chapter 2 . 12/3/2009
Brilliant and thanks for writing.
ashes at midnight chapter 2 . 12/3/2009
i should be typing up a new chapter of my own story.

instead i'm reading this!

loved the little bit's of Angel's diary entries, lovely touch.

I liked the fact it was from Kate pov, i've always liked Kate. It was a nice touch.

i really, really liked it actually, you got xander character spot on, he made me laugh. Loved Angel's thoughts on doyle's death, faith's redemption and cordelia's and wesley's friendship.

adding to fav's
Taaroko chapter 2 . 12/3/2009
Hehe, I love how Buffy went all "nobody messes with my boyfriend" on Kate even though it's been like five years and he isn't currently her boyfriend. "I love you, Buffy. I never want to see you again. I'm coming to Sunnydale tomorrow." *snicker* She has that effect on a lot of guys, doesn't she? Hehe, Astral Willow! _ Love that she made Xander buy her a drink for taking up barspace. The line about how often death happens to champion-types cracked me up. And incorporeal Willow using the bathroom excuse, ten times more so. So awesome. And yay, ending-y ending!
Taaroko chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
1 Review!

I like how morbid Angel found it to trade quips with a vampire before staking him, since that could just as easily be his own fate someday. Also, Kate's interactions with Heath made me smile. And Angel's rage at Spike for stealing the drawing was just fun. And, again, satisfying, what with it handily explaining how just because his Creepy Buffy Shrine has hand-drawn-ness in it, he didn't necessarily draw it himself. Hehe, Angel bought cookies. Was that intentional? The there-not-there parallel events entry about the day that wasn't was heartbreaking. The grimacing apology at the end of the "She" entry was hilarious.
kokobun chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Interesting... I look forward to more! Thanks for keeping Angel alive-I so loved the entire series.