Reviews for Safest Bet
Viktorija chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Great job!Will there be more?
LightWoman chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Great post-ep fic - I like the idea of a little Cal/Gill/Ben love triangle emerging, even if most of it is in the viewers' heads!
CreATiveGenIuS18 chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
i was wondering how she ended up at cal's table hm loved it good work

xoxo crazy hot
lovethemajor chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Nice, well-written alternate ending to a less-than-favorite episode. Would've liked to have seen this on the show, with Reynolds chewing Lightman's ass. You do a great job with voices/dialogue-in this case, Ben's in particular. Nice ending paragraph, with Cal rationalizing and realizing that Vegas no longer holds his primary fascination. A pleasure to read.
Nr.Six chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
great story! Good that someone told Lightman something like Ben did! He was so unnice to her a lot of times in this episode (Cal to Gillian)

So sweet when Gillian blushed!
Crazy-TiNi chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
“No, I’m serious, Foster. You, me, and Vegas." ...it's exactly what I want too! Good job!
mo lei tau chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Very good, keep writing more!
IslandGirl chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Cute story. Dialog sounded true to the characters. I didn't like the episode much, but realized about half way through that it was 'way out of sequence. Torres flirting with Loker? Must have been before she met Karl last season. Cal shagging some floozy and Foster being concerned but not jealous? Had to be the beginning of season one.
baby8love chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
csiAngel: i haven't decided if i wanna expand on this story. i'm keeping it open for now. ;) and thanks, again, for always providing feedback! :)
csiAngel chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
E! Awesome :-) I love this. I haven't seen the episode yet, but I will most definitely be tagging this scene onto it when I do :-) Is there more to come on this? I'd love to read more.