Reviews for Tomorrow's Memories
ShrineofTwilight chapter 18 . 1/30
What a beautiful story! I really loved it. Thanks for the incredible time you let me enjoy reading those lines.
Jekyll06Hyde chapter 18 . 12/5/2014
Reading this story feels like going on a FEELtrip. ;) Two thumbs up!
Guest chapter 18 . 11/15/2014
I love this! Could u please make a sequel?
Rukia's Reflection chapter 18 . 11/9/2014
I know how it is to go on hiatus. My own fic is in that stage as well while I study constantly. This has been a wonderful, and at times heartbreaking, fic. Excellent job, and well worth the wait on the ending.
Great chapter 18 . 11/3/2014
A really cute story. But I was really hoping for Ichigo to remember her. Oh well, Looking forward to more!
UltimateReader18 chapter 18 . 10/25/2014
A very beautiful story indeed, I waited anxiously every day for the next installment, and was very pleased when you updated. Thank you for such a masterpiece.
SolarC chapter 18 . 10/25/2014
I teared up reading your last chapter. It has been a wonderful journey reading this. Thank you for finishing it :)
raindr0p33 chapter 18 . 10/17/2014
Hi im so glad you've finally finished the story, I loved it its beautiful!
Its a shame that Rukia didnt get her memories back but I guess that is life...sometimes its not fair.
The giant grape comment had me cracking up out loud, perfect comedic timing to cut through all the sweetness hehe.

Favourited! I am sad I wont be reading anymore on this story but it was the perfect time to finish it in my opinion. :)
Stranger Daughter chapter 18 . 10/17/2014
Maybe you dont know, my eyes almost popping out when i read "complete" in your summary. It just, i wait this for a long time, i tought you already discontinue this fic, and then here you are, completed this fic :D I'm really happy, the ending such realible and smooth. It make my heart broke when byakuya visit rukia. but im glad she has Ichigo, who is a new home for her.
Ahh... Glad you finish this one, this fic is always one of my fav. Thanks for share this and i hope you'll write another Ir fic again, i absolutely will read it ;)
Love
ilovebks chapter 18 . 10/16/2014
Ahh.. Awesome ending. And the best part was you kept their characters in place till the end, theirr playful banter and all.
Really good story!
moira33 chapter 18 . 10/16/2014
Congrats for finishing the story .I loved the epilogue a little sad that he did not remember the past but you showed that their bond is unbreakable
NieveDrop chapter 18 . 10/16/2014
A very gentle ending.

Congratulations on completing your journey!
CrystalSnow Dew chapter 18 . 10/16/2014
Oh. ! This is FINALLY updated! *throws confetti at you* Congratz, Luv. :D

I just LOVE the ending Congratz also, for finishing this. I thought you would abandon it... ahahahah
Quickslice chapter 18 . 10/15/2014
Oh crap it's done? But why?

I have forgotten about this and re-read it today to get me familiarized again with the story, even read my comments previously to set the emotions properly. Although it has an HEA ending I wish for a different one, I would've prefer for Ichigo to remember their past and mend the broken pieces from there. Maybe have the friends linger a little while and help with the reconstruction of their past and lighten up the mood in the process. But I know five years in the making and left for a long time in hiatus state would really make the writer wish to just finish it and get on with other projects, not to mention the real life so it's fine, at least they have the HEA they deserve.

Congratulations on completing 'Tomorrow's Memories' it's a tough job to do considering you were only sixteen when you started and you did a fine job I tell you. Thank you for sharing your stories with us.
Lexnai chapter 17 . 10/15/2014
PLEASE FINISH THIS! IT'S SO AMAZING TT DON'T GIVE UP ON THIS YET!