Reviews for Tomorrow's Memories
aquilawind chapter 18 . 7/4
hi there!
just finished reading your story...
It was a great roller coaster (although I can't help to take a sneak peak at the last chapter..teheee)..
I love it!
Thank syou for making this story...
major appreciation for you..
Zero 15 chapter 12 . 6/7
Another Malaysian. Malaysia Boleh.
ShrineofTwilight chapter 18 . 1/30
What a beautiful story! I really loved it. Thanks for the incredible time you let me enjoy reading those lines.
Jekyll06Hyde chapter 18 . 12/5/2014
Reading this story feels like going on a FEELtrip. ;) Two thumbs up!
Guest chapter 18 . 11/15/2014
I love this! Could u please make a sequel?
Rukia's Reflection chapter 18 . 11/9/2014
I know how it is to go on hiatus. My own fic is in that stage as well while I study constantly. This has been a wonderful, and at times heartbreaking, fic. Excellent job, and well worth the wait on the ending.
Great chapter 18 . 11/3/2014
A really cute story. But I was really hoping for Ichigo to remember her. Oh well, Looking forward to more!
UltimateReader18 chapter 18 . 10/25/2014
A very beautiful story indeed, I waited anxiously every day for the next installment, and was very pleased when you updated. Thank you for such a masterpiece.
SolarC chapter 18 . 10/25/2014
I teared up reading your last chapter. It has been a wonderful journey reading this. Thank you for finishing it :)
raindr0p33 chapter 18 . 10/17/2014
Hi im so glad you've finally finished the story, I loved it its beautiful!
Its a shame that Rukia didnt get her memories back but I guess that is life...sometimes its not fair.
The giant grape comment had me cracking up out loud, perfect comedic timing to cut through all the sweetness hehe.

Favourited! I am sad I wont be reading anymore on this story but it was the perfect time to finish it in my opinion. :)
E I R 8 chapter 18 . 10/17/2014
Maybe you dont know, my eyes almost popping out when i read "complete" in your summary. It just, i wait this for a long time, i tought you already discontinue this fic, and then here you are, completed this fic :D I'm really happy, the ending such realible and smooth. It make my heart broke when byakuya visit rukia. but im glad she has Ichigo, who is a new home for her.
Ahh... Glad you finish this one, this fic is always one of my fav. Thanks for share this and i hope you'll write another Ir fic again, i absolutely will read it ;)
Love
ilovebks chapter 18 . 10/16/2014
Ahh.. Awesome ending. And the best part was you kept their characters in place till the end, theirr playful banter and all.
Really good story!
moira33 chapter 18 . 10/16/2014
Congrats for finishing the story .I loved the epilogue a little sad that he did not remember the past but you showed that their bond is unbreakable
NieveDrop chapter 18 . 10/16/2014
A very gentle ending.

Congratulations on completing your journey!
CrystalSnow Dew chapter 18 . 10/16/2014
Oh. ! This is FINALLY updated! *throws confetti at you* Congratz, Luv. :D

I just LOVE the ending Congratz also, for finishing this. I thought you would abandon it... ahahahah