Reviews for Buon Natale!
amarinta453 chapter 7 . 12/16/2009
Don't worry, dear, it happens, and Christmas is a busy period for anyone :)

I still look forward to reading more from you,and if you need any help or info (Italian-wise) ask away!

Happy Holidays!
Gerosan chapter 7 . 12/15/2009
That...sucks, man! D: But, it's okay. I'm glad we got the chapters that we got Thank you! Good luck on your other fic! (and your computer !) ;) Happy Holidays! :D
SetoJouFan chapter 7 . 12/15/2009
Aw that sucks that your computer has a virus! I hope you do continue this next year

I'll miss reading this but I can wait!
Gerosan chapter 6 . 12/8/2009
This was a cool chappie :) It seems more realistic this way. (Of couse they'd want Gilbert out of their hair, heheh). I'm interested to see what happens next! :3 Good to see Japan XD (lol, ah, he never changes XD) keep it up! :3b
chipmunkluvr96 chapter 6 . 12/7/2009
haha italy, you made japan blush~!

this stories so epic XD

especially the marshmallow germany :)
Zapheq chapter 5 . 12/6/2009
Well, to better assist you; I'll say that I love how serious Italy is, while managing to remain in character. I also love how you portray Germany; he's such a softie and always seems to let Italy get his way- but not without a bit of scolding.

I have no actual suggestions, but if you were to add more characters without making Germany having a brain aneurysm, that would be great.
amarinta453 chapter 5 . 12/6/2009
An update just for me? I'm *blushing*, actually blushing and giggling at the screen like a schoolgirl :):):)

Thank you very much!And what a lovely update as well! I really,really like the way you portray Ludwig's reaction to the snowball-becoming-avalanche situation (' cause he knows,and we know,this is just the beginning :))and the way Feliciano absolutely loathes the idea of hurting Ludwig in any way but is decided to do whatever he thinks it's best for his event...thus being ready to crush Germany's resistance like a steamroller ;)

And you gave us the promise of Gilbert! I don't even know why I like him so, I just adore him...

Waiting for your next update like a kid waiting to open her Advent calendar ;)
V-chan-rides-a-roflcopter chapter 5 . 12/5/2009
*sigh* Italy would be annoying like this and be inviting everyone...BUT don't make everyone and their mom show up, please? Only people that have a specific connection to either Feli or Ludwig. Otherwise it'd be too predictable and stuff.

'Cause Alfred, Arthur, Ivan, and the others don't have to be in EVERY single fic. :/

Having my dear Lovi and Antonio in this is good enough frankly. XD

Story's still awesome~

V-chan
Gerosan chapter 5 . 12/5/2009
I think it'll get too messy if you try to add in *everyone*, unless they have a very good reason for being there. Annoying Germany is too predictable. the others don't have to be invited ;P lol. also give each of the charas some kind of goal or problem. :)
SetoJouFan chapter 5 . 12/5/2009
It's cute

I think the characters are mostly in character...I love this and can't wait for more!
Pomodoro Crisi chapter 5 . 12/5/2009
CANADA! and America and England and France! it must be done! just to make Germany mad! awesome chapter can't wait for the next one XD
IDon'tKnow123 chapter 4 . 12/4/2009
i want Prussia to come in! godz i love Prussia, i like the story so far it's great! :)