Reviews for Buon Natale!
cardboard boxes chapter 3 . 12/3/2009
wah, so cute~and italy is strangely serious. he's actually somewhat intimidating...fighting, germany! :D
chipmunkluvr96 chapter 3 . 12/3/2009
oh my word Germany you're turning into a wuss~~!

and Italy, you're so awesome when you're not wasting your time bothering Germany~!
Gemini Artemis chapter 3 . 12/3/2009
It's great that you're updating every day, because I'm loving this and I'm eager to read more. The Italy brothers are just too cute! Haha, I love it how Spain throws his arms around Romano every time the latter says something cute. XD
amarinta453 chapter 2 . 12/3/2009
Very nice! Italian Christmases are really as organized and time consuming as battles,I can tell you from personal experience ;) and yes,Feliciano would surely see this as some kind of movie!

Please keep writing! (and if you want any inside info on typical Christmas Italian dishes,or anything really, ask away!) (Also,you're scottish,therefore I love you. Hope I don't sound too creepy...)
Gerosan chapter 2 . 12/2/2009
kawaii! lol. omg, I loved this one w Italy's over-preparation made me laugh, haha (and Germany's reaction). lol, is he really planning on letting Germany sleep alone tho? :P lol. oh my, and asking about Gilbert too? XD I wonder...
Tomatos-and-Potatos chapter 2 . 12/2/2009
oh lord! ;) gillbert? that cant be good! :)
Kyasarina chapter 2 . 12/2/2009
Ah, this is awesome XD!
Gerosan chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
d'aww! really swet! V I wonder what will happen XD...ah who could resist Italy's kawaii beckonings? XD
yolapeoples chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
*wants to see Romano bust Germany's house*

This looks like it's going to be... fun. XD

~ Yolapeoples
V-chan-rides-a-roflcopter chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Bwahahaha as soon as Feliciano said the Lovi was going to be coming over...this evil-ish grin spread across my face. You'd think Ludwig'd be liek, "EH?"

I wanna se~ what happens. w

Make it awesum! I'll be following~

V-chan