Reviews for Time Heals
Nrrdgrrl87 chapter 23 . 11/7/2020
I loved this story! I do love Alice so I’m a little sad she was so selfish though!
LdyJulanna chapter 1 . 10/23/2020
Love this oneWill definitely be reading the sequel
Jasella chapter 21 . 10/6/2020
Everyone is pissed at Alice but I personally think Edward was just as worse. Its so mean to pretend to be in love with someone like that. Why did he go so overboard with his love declarations!
great story !
catonmic33 chapter 14 . 9/4/2020
Hi. While this number 7 is a lovely idea, that is not something possible as the horses would never approach calmly a vampire/predator, even less let him ride them. But still, a good idea :)
M.S.Carol chapter 13 . 6/28/2020
Hehehey yay
Lovely Black Butterfly chapter 25 . 6/10/2020
All I can say is WOW! I really enjoyed this story and can't wait to start the sequel. Thanks, fire sharing
NegansGirl2020 chapter 8 . 10/19/2019
I'm sorry but this is ridiculous! His living his life to the dictation of Alice! it pisses me off when stories do this Alice is just a person with a shitty power of seeing the outcome of peoples decisions not someones future if they havent made any decisions!
That2-one3-girl4 chapter 2 . 8/13/2019
I don't understand? Why stay away for 3 years?
momma2fan chapter 23 . 6/18/2019
After finding Because of a Scar, I find myself reading through all of your stories. I love this one just as much as the rest and can't wait to read the sequel. Great job!
Kristina777 chapter 24 . 3/2/2019
Just read this story again and it's still just as good, thank you again for sharing.
celajwhitney chapter 1 . 11/9/2018
bella turned twenty one and renee didn't even call and leave a message? what a cow!
Guest chapter 13 . 10/23/2018
Can we smear Tyler with honey and stake him out on an ant hill; what a colossal JERK!
Dreamcreaters chapter 1 . 9/4/2018
An amazing story that has it all
amy.campbell.378199 chapter 23 . 1/5/2018
I liked the end to this chapter.
amy.campbell.378199 chapter 21 . 1/5/2018
Wow! I was so not expecting Alice's reason behind all the waiting that Jasper had to do.
1,599 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »