Reviews for Time Heals
Dreamcreaters chapter 1 . 9/4
An amazing story that has it all
amy.campbell.378199 chapter 23 . 1/5
I liked the end to this chapter.
amy.campbell.378199 chapter 21 . 1/5
Wow! I was so not expecting Alice's reason behind all the waiting that Jasper had to do.
amy.campbell.378199 chapter 8 . 12/30/2017
I am so glad that inhale this story a try as it is fantastic so far. So much fun after you get past the first 5 chapters.
amy.campbell.378199 chapter 4 . 12/29/2017
I don't know, Alice's messages of wait was making me impatient. I hope her plan will help Jasper as I can not see how Bella would appreciate knowing the Jasper was there the entire time but did not show himself.
andrewpine chapter 21 . 7/14/2017
I have a feeling Alice won't be involved with their wedding like she expected.
andrewpine chapter 20 . 7/14/2017
I love that Eddie obviously cannot browbeat Lexie like he did Bella and it is probably driving him nuts that he can't pull that Victorian gentleman bullshit on her.
andrewpine chapter 19 . 7/14/2017
Can't wait to see this little Eddie be a dick as usual? how has Alice kept this away from him, or he hasn't been around the family much?
andrewpine chapter 18 . 7/14/2017
It's that ass hole is going to ring his bell again for scaring the hell out of Bella.
andrewpine chapter 9 . 7/13/2017
He has more control then does he do when she has her period?
andrewpine chapter 2 . 7/12/2017
I guess Vicky is not hunting her or Jasper would have had to protect Bella already and he wouldn't be acting like a pussy letting Alice still drag him around by his he would at least go back to bagged blood he could control his blood lust better and would not have to worry about wanting to eat Bella because he is starving.
andrewpine chapter 1 . 7/12/2017
She is right ,she is pathetic.
Entwinedlove chapter 23 . 7/8/2017
That was a lovely story; thank you for writing it.
Kristina777 chapter 23 . 6/28/2017
Great story. I'm glad there's a sequel. Thank you for sharing.
Twilight-Survivor chapter 16 . 5/28/2017
With what Charlie said about trusting their love and Jasper said about his scar I think there will be problems with Maria and while you've given no hint (that I can find) that Alice is evil in this story - I've never trusted her as she always seemed to selfish, mainpulative and off-her freakin' rocker. Maybe she was in the asylum because of the visions of maybe she was crazy or maybe the asylum made her nuts but I think Alice never does anything for anyone that doesn't benefit Alice in someway.
1,587 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »