Reviews for Ascension of the Morning Star: Part I
We love you. PLease post soon
Tonia Rains chapter 36 . 10/25/2013
Rosalind, please tell me that you are still continuing the beautiful story? Hope that everything is going well in your life.
Ana810D chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
This story rocks!
ang chapter 36 . 10/14/2012
This story is gag-worthy. Bella and Edward's marriage is so over the top "perfect" its hard to believe. As much as I love them together this just shows how ridiculous their relationship is. Bella is such a weak women sometimes so obsessed with edward that everything he does is just fine. I think most normal women would be pissed if their husband stripped them down without them knowing. She is too fascinated to actually see how disfunctional they are.
kittiyloveranime chapter 36 . 7/26/2012
love it your writing is so original
Guest chapter 36 . 6/30/2012
This is a brilliant story but I'm a bit confused about all the separate bits of it in all your other stories. Lol please finish it and start part II.
Camilla10 chapter 32 . 6/6/2012
Hi, I had no idea that you were posting here now. Pity that in the meanwhile ff net is pulling fics like mad. How are you?
poeticvamp chapter 36 . 5/27/2012
this is a fantastic story. looking forward to Bella's change and future updates. hope you continue it soon. great work
KYKEMD chapter 36 . 5/8/2012
BELLA IS JUST A BRATTY BITCH ANY WAY SHES WRITTEN SM LEFT MUCH TO BE DESIRED WITH OUR HEROINE
Dil9 chapter 36 . 4/25/2012
So sweet:) enjoyed their banter
Dil9 chapter 33 . 4/25/2012
So loving:) what a wonderful moment
cmoody74 chapter 36 . 3/31/2012
I'm so happy your back! I can't wait to see how their journey continues :)
TheLadyKT chapter 36 . 3/14/2012
wake her up then turn her down...naughty boy
TheLadyKT chapter 35 . 3/14/2012
Interesting start. Sleeping eddie. Thats a new one. Sweet tub time.
TheLadyKT chapter 33 . 3/14/2012