Reviews for Rapid Runaway
FreakyChic chapter 1 . 1/2
Pleeeeaaaasssseeee update soon!
purple sky always chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
I wonder if Harry will retain her magic after the change. Great chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Keep on writing please this is good :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
I LOVE IT, plz KEEP WRITING PLZ
AkiraNatsume chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
More chapters please.
Sea Sire chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
i love it please update again soon
MsAngelOfDarkness96 chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
I wonder what happens now
Snowball A.K.A. WinterWolf chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter!
LaraLumos chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
"She visited a music store, where she bought a grand white piano, a lovely violin, a cello and a few music books, lyric books and blank sheets of music, to write her own.
After the music store, she hit up the closest art store. There, she purchased a lot of paint, paintbrushes, pencils, sketchbooks, canvases of all sizes, canvas sheets, an easel, and several drawing books and other cool things to use while being artistic. She also bought sculpting clay, for her to try out."

Look! A cliché! Haven't seen one of those in a while. (That's a lie, unfortunately, they are abundant around here)

Honestly... Your story has a multiple of clichés (least of all the whole Twilight fandom) but I'll only focus on this one because it's just stupidly obvious. Namely, how can you justify that a girl that has lived her entire childhood inside a cupboard under the stairs and that then goes of to Hogwarts, a school of magic that, that I know of, has no particular emphasis on Musical Education (much less art), goes off to buy a piano, a violin, a cello and whatever and be expected to use it productively? Next thing you know she'll be singing (You were going to make her sing, weren't you?).

*Scrolls up and reads a few more paragraphs*

Wait, there's rape on it? Ohh for f***'s sake. And no warning on the summary. Of course. You know what that's called? False advertising.

Goodbye,
Lara
DragonFire Princess chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
poor harry
Keena3105 chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
will you be continuing this? i've never read one quite like it! :D
Padfootette chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
great story please update again soon
FunnyGinger08 chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Are you going to continue this?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2013