Reviews for Rapid Runaway
HermioneandMarcus chapter 1 . 9/11/2016
excellent first chapter and i can not wait to read more soon please and thank you
streetfihhtersabrina chapter 1 . 2/20/2016
Wanting more please more omg I want them to fight but also want harry to wake up omg
CrystalVixen93 chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
Can't wait to see what happens next so I hope you update again soon plz.
MayaBelle2 chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
HOLY CRAP PLEASE MAKE MORE ! This is so creative and well written and just OMG I love this story well I love the plot I feel sorry for likkle harry poor baby ! But your really good at this ! I hope to read more because I know it isn't just me who fell in love with your work good luck with your writing ! Xx
ptl4ever419 chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
Really cool story.
FreakyChic chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
Pleeeeaaaasssseeee update soon!
purple sky always chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
I wonder if Harry will retain her magic after the change. Great chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Keep on writing please this is good :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
I LOVE IT, plz KEEP WRITING PLZ
AkiraNatsume chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
More chapters please.
Sea Sire chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
i love it please update again soon
MsAngelOfDarkness96 chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
I wonder what happens now
Snowball A.K.A. WinterWolf chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Luumus chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
"She visited a music store, where she bought a grand white piano, a lovely violin, a cello and a few music books, lyric books and blank sheets of music, to write her own.
After the music store, she hit up the closest art store. There, she purchased a lot of paint, paintbrushes, pencils, sketchbooks, canvases of all sizes, canvas sheets, an easel, and several drawing books and other cool things to use while being artistic. She also bought sculpting clay, for her to try out."

Look! A cliché! Haven't seen one of those in a while. (That's a lie, unfortunately, they are abundant around here)

Honestly... Your story has a multiple of clichés (least of all the whole Twilight fandom) but I'll only focus on this one because it's just stupidly obvious. Namely, how can you justify that a girl that has lived her entire childhood inside a cupboard under the stairs and that then goes of to Hogwarts, a school of magic that, that I know of, has no particular emphasis on Musical Education (much less art), goes off to buy a piano, a violin, a cello and whatever and be expected to use it productively? Next thing you know she'll be singing (You were going to make her sing, weren't you?).

*Scrolls up and reads a few more paragraphs*

Wait, there's rape on it? Ohh for f***'s sake. And no warning on the summary. Of course. You know what that's called? False advertising.

Goodbye,