Reviews for Operation Self Destruction
JustAGirlInACoffeeShop chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
I normally only read Addison and Derek or Addison and Mark fics, but then I came across this one when I was just perusing through all Addison fics. This is really great writing. I almost like Addison and George.
KBRC chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Weirdest pairing ever, but you did it perfectly.
Samurai.J chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Nice. When I first heard about this as a paring I was a bit skeptical, but they just seem to always work. They are the victims of MerDer (which sounds like murder lol). I miss George O'malley and Addison.
kassmarie chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
I'm so in love with this. It was incredibly in character and believable. Awesome job.
getrealofdie chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
this is awesome. you should do a sequel.
Red Bess Rackham chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Wow...! I've actually been playing with the idea of someday writing a George/Addison (and thinking I was kind of crazy for even considering it) and here I find somebody else has already gone and done one. :D

This was excellent. Well written, interesting and believable. Lovely, lovely job!

~Red
julian bb chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
dude, this story is beyond words.

why? 'cause it makes ship a totally unlikely pairing. it's very well written and believable. everyone stayed in characters without altering their personalities.

E!

would love to read more

-j
E chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Totally love this story and would love to read more.
iamkellylouise chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Would love for this to be extended!

This pairing didn't even cross my mind but it works really well )
Margaret chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Interesting pairing but in this story it works. I miss both those characters, especially George. I hope you write more of this story or genre
Ella chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
This was so weird and hot. I'm amazed at how much I loved this.
ImissXena chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
I never thought them as couple, but your story is very,very,very good.
Wetterhexe chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Ha, I remember this from livejournal. It was epic back then and is still epic now. Just one tiny question: Did you change the wording a little? I could swear that this here:

George bit his tongue before he could say her husband's name.

used to be something like this:

George bit his tongue before he could say "Derek".

Or "Shepherd" or similar, but I do remember a name. I don't know, it just never failed to make me laugh when I read it back at LJ, but now I sort of feel it's not as strong anymore?